any minor updates for web 2.0

Will there be an update to a better looking control panel and slicker front end interface. You are paying something more but you are still getting the same ol admin interface. I think the development team should do something about it, check out ubercart interface, its more refine. Are we moving to a web 2.0 or still same ol, same ol. I think previously mention that v4 should be moving that direction but so far I;m not seeing any resemblance on web 2.0 . This is a constructive comments and no harm intended. WE NEED WEB2.0 cart minus the monthly payment we have to pay for some other carts. :rolly:

Guest EverythingWeb

A new Administrative interface is being designed for a future release of V4.

I believe that it will be available in V4.1.

I'm sure one of the devs can confirm.

Thats good news if its true. The current one seem . eerrrr, you be the judge. About moving toward web 2.0 frontend, can the devs confirm this too. We gotta keep moving forward. MARCH! MARCH! :rolly:

I haven't played with all the new bells and whistles, but there are some really slick things headed down the pipe in future releases. Martin is a whiz at user interface interaction with all the fun JS & Ajax stuff. But there just wasn't enough time to get that kind of thing in the CC 4.0.x release.

:)