Installing Australia Post Mod

Guest Elphinkiller

Guest Elphinkiller

I have tried to install the Aus Post mod but as there were no instructions with it I assumed that it was just uploaded to the shipping folder, however it doesn't appear in the admin menu as a selectable option to enable it. Can some please help me???

I don't believe that that AusPost shipping module has been updated for CC v4. I emailed Ben, the creator of the module, on 7 September about whether he was planing on updating it. Alas I haven't heard anything from him.

Guest Elphinkiller

I don't believe that that AusPost shipping module has been updated for CC v4. I emailed Ben, the creator of the module, on 7 September about whether he was planing on updating it. Alas I haven't heard anything from him.

I am actually using verison 3.0.15, installed using fantistico, if that makes any difference.

:unsure: WHere do you get the Australia Post mod from.
This probably violates all sorts of forum rules, but here is the AusPost mod. As I said above, the developer hasn't responded about whether an update is in the works for CC4. And no, I haven't tried the mod so it may already work.

As an aside, and though this particular mod is FREE. I still think the CubeCart developers should be encouraging developers to contribute code to their app, rather this adding to an ecosystem of distributed mods. Why isn't this this AusPost mod listed on a CubeCart/Plugins page?

My annoyance is compounded by the fact that for some asinine reason you can't talk about 3rd party mods on this forum. Its like talking about Fight Club or something. On no other forum/application, is talking about stuff that extends/enhances the value of that app verboten. These mods make CC MORE valuable not less. Especially since these developers are filling in the features that Devellion hasn't added on its own.

• 5 weeks later...

I too would like to install the Australia Post Module in Cube Cart 4?

If there is an update or any instructions on to how to update it to Cube Cart 4 I would really appreciate your help.

Yours

Paulo Freitag

Feedme2 Hosting

• 3 weeks later...
Guest KGBelectronics

. ....Why isn't this this AusPost mod listed on a CubeCart/Plugins page?

My annoyance is compounded by the fact that for some asinine reason you can't talk about 3rd party mods on this forum. Its like talking about Fight Club or something.

How do you think it feels from the modders perspective???

Cant talk about it ... technically cant even offer any support ...

... and when the powers that be wont supply a solution you cant discuss alternatives.

Free speech died years ago ... just nobody noticed.

PM me or email me directly at ken at kgb.com.au if you wish to discuss the issue privately as restrictions apply here, but be quick !

Cheers,

Ken

• 2 months later...