CCNOW module

Guest makarkin

Guest makarkin

Hi Dear.

I have CCNOW ACCOUNT.and use with eBay. Now I want use with cubecart. When I use cubecart via CCNOW I have some promblems, I receive error x_login . Can you tell me Merchant ID & Activation key for CCNOW.

I see Shopping Options into my CCNOW account, but I don't fing 3-rd cart Activation Key.

Thank you very much and have a nice day!

Guest shawn123

I use CCNow with my CubeCart, however I can't get it to function with Shipping Charges. If you offer Free Shipping it works fine. But if you charge shipping you will get "Error 35 mis-matched amounts" and so on. I've contacted CCNow and they are looking into the problem.

Also, you'll need to call CCNow and give them your User ID to have the Activation Key issued to you.

Guest makarkin

I use CCNow with my CubeCart, however I can't get it to function with Shipping Charges. If you offer Free Shipping it works fine. But if you charge shipping you will get "Error 35 mis-matched amounts" and so on. I've contacted CCNow and they are looking into the problem.

Also, you'll need to call CCNow and give them your User ID to have the Activation Key issued to you.

Thanks !!! Tommorow I call. Sorry my speak English isn't good. What questions I'll need ask?

Guest shawn123

You can email them at [email protected] but I found it's faster to call them at 1-877-CCNow-77

Tell them you use CubeCart and you need your activation key for the payment gateway.

The activation key will be listed on the front page of your CCNow account. Cut and paste it to the CubeCart form. Remember it currently only works when you offer Free Shipping.

Guest makarkin

You can email them at [email protected] but I found it's faster to call them at 1-877-CCNow-77

Tell them you use CubeCart and you need your activation key for the payment gateway.

The activation key will be listed on the front page of your CCNow account. Cut and paste it to the CubeCart form. Remember it currently only works when you offer Free Shipping.

Ohh... I need send invoice with shipping cost.

I'am little bit undertand in the webPHP programming. What about this link ?

https://cakeforge.org/plugins/scmsvn/viewcv...amp;view=markup

Guest makarkin

I call and PUSH 2 button. They say I need send e-mail. From CCNOW mail form.

Guest makarkin

Thank you very much !!! I contact via CCNOW mail with support. They active Third-Party Shopping Cart. Now I check system it's working EXCELLENT !!!

With FREE & NOT FREE SHIPPING !!! I think you need download and install new version CubeCart, I use last 4.0.1

If you have any questions, please ask !!!

Best regards, Vitaly Makarkin

• 1 year later...
Guest brookey

Thank you very much !!! I contact via CCNOW mail with support. They active Third-Party Shopping Cart. Now I check system it's working EXCELLENT !!!

With FREE & NOT FREE SHIPPING !!! I think you need download and install new version CubeCart, I use last 4.0.1

If you have any questions, please ask !!!

Best regards, Vitaly Makarkin

How did you get your merchant id and activation key