What is going on by deleting post ?

yesterday i had asked a question and someone of you admins deleted it. Is this the way to help support paid license customers ?

The question was, on my site for some reason the index box is sticking out, can someone please help me to fix this ?

You can view what im talking about at this location: http://etechelectronics.com/store/

Thanks

Are you talking about This Post? :cry:

No, I posted a question and someone had reply but couldnt help, then i checked today and it was deleted.

Guest Brivtech

You're talking nonsense! :cry:

Every single post that is deleted goes into a recycle bin, and there's no recent posts of yours there. Also, to have a post deleted, it's usually got to contain something obscene, is general spam (Which if you had posted a spam post, it would probably have been edited, with a polite notice not to do it again as you have many posts here already), or is redundant.

Here's a list of all the topics you created:

What is going on by deleting post ?

White Bar Sticking Out

Clicking On Category Shows Blank.

Once click on Category, it wont go to that section.

2 CHECK OUT

From: Warning: mysql_num_rows(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQ - Someone did delete this, they didn't give a reason - Us moderators always give reasons why we do things. It was posted Jul 26 2006

EXPORT AND IMPORT PRICE & DESCRIPTION - Deleted by EverythingWeb "Moved this here as poster posted same thing in the correct category, minutes after."

You may not be able to see the last 2 links, as they are in the recycle bin.

Oh, and for the record:

Is this the way to help support paid license customers ?

Of course not, especialy as we haven't done anything wrong. besides this is a community support forum, if you are support paid, then you should be using the support ticket system for support from the developers. We do try our best here, taking the time and trouble to do this - There's no pay, it's purely on a voluntary basis, because we feel we would like to give something back to the community that once helped us - It's my position anyway. Unfortunately, it isn't always enough, but at least you have the peace of mind that more expert help is available through the official channels if it comes to that.

Oh, and finally, posts can be moved, as I have done with this one - if they are in the wrong section of course. This is not specifically a CC3 support question, rather a general moan, so moved accordinly.