V3 to V4 Discount for Licensed Users

Guest KSKID

Why isn't there a discount offered for licensed users of V3 to upgrade to V4, blows my mind that we have to pay full price, have had my V3 for less than a year, still getting the bugs worked out of it and now I'm told we must shell out some more money to upgrade, this doesn't seam right to me started using V3 because of price, now that everyone is using price is going up to where I must decide weather I need to go a different direction.

Guest hennaboy

V3 is free. Copyright removal was not.

V4 Software licence and Copyright removal requires payment.

If you HAVE purcashed copyright removal for V3 and upgrade to V4 then you do not have to purchase the copyright removal just the software licence.

With all the features and programming in V4 its worth it IMHO. Plus ive already earnt the fees back and some :cry:

On the same note... if I purchase v4, may I use the license key for my v3 site until I get upgraded from v3 to v4? Or do I need to purchase v3 & v4 license.

Thanks,

rich

Sorry... to be more clear:

If I purchase V4 & The Software License Removal, can I use the License Removal Key purchased with v4 with my v3 cart - until I get migrated.

Migration will take me a while because I have several customizations like estelles mod store and others from <doh!>

thanks.