Impossible to buy without Paypal account...

Guest Chuchen

Well, I want to buy CC4 but each time I try, I need to open a Paypal account: "Create a Paypal account or Log in".

Do you have any solution? I would like to buy WITHOUT Paypal account. I just want to buy CC4, I don't care about Paypal.

Always the same with Paypal anyway... I tried with 2 computers.

Thanks, I will try that, even if I don't have HSBC Credit Card.

3 of my friends tried to buy CC4, but each time they got the same message: "Create a Paypal account or Log in". They don't want to open a Paypal account to buy CC4.

Well, hope it's not the same for everybody...

Guest xceejayx

Thanks, I will try that, even if I don't have HSBC Credit Card.

3 of my friends tried to buy CC4, but each time they got the same message: "Create a Paypal account or Log in". They don't want to open a Paypal account to buy CC4.

Well, hope it's not the same for everybody...

Yes, it doesn't matter which bank you use.

Just for your info, you do not need a a PayPal account to pay via PayPal. In the bottom left hand corner of the PayPal page there is a link: 'Don't have a PayPal account? Use your credit card or bank account (where available). Continue'

B)

Yes, it doesn't matter which bank you use.

Just for your info, you do not need a a PayPal account to pay via PayPal. In the bottom left hand corner of the PayPal page there is a link: 'Don't have a PayPal account? Use your credit card or bank account (where available). Continue'

:)

OK, thanks, I will use the link for HSBC.

About Paypal, it's 100% sure I need to open a Paypal account to pay via Paypal. In the bottom left, I have this link: "Sign up for a PayPal account and continue checkout.", and nothing else. B)