Windows Install with Zend?????????????

Has any got this to work at all (Zend +Windows + CC4 + PHP +MySQL)? I love using cubecart and don't mean to bitch but I have now tried installing CC4 on two totally different web servers and have not been able to get the CC4 admin page to work at all.

Here is setup #1:

Windows XP SP1

IIS 5.1

MySQL 3.23.49

PHP 4.3.9

Zend 3.3 (tried other versions too)

Zend successfully installed. I checked this using the php info page. The store loads fine to and I can navigate around it. I get the admin log on page. When I enter in a correct username and password my IISAdmin service crashes (nothing in the logs pinpoint anything).

Also when I run the admin_enc_zend.php page I get the following error

"Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required 'classesCC_DSdbCC_DSdb.php' (include_path='.;c:\php4\pear') in c:\inetpub\wwwroot\cc4test\admin_enc_zend.php on line 364"

I am pretty good at troubleshooting web services and I am not even sure were to start.

Setup #2

Windows 2003 SP1

IIS 6

MySQL 3.23.49

PHP 4.3.9

Zend 3.3 (tried other versions too)

I can again navigate the shopping cart fine. I can again get the admin log in. This one works a little better though. It doesn't actually crash my web services on log on try. It simply gives me the error below.

CGI Error

The specified CGI application misbehaved by not returning a complete set of HTTP headers.

I have spent WAY WAY too much time troubleshooting this issue. I know almost every bit of code behind CC3 and was about to buy some more licenses. I thought though since the upgrade from CC3 to CC4 wasn't free that I should investigate CC4 and make sure it was worth it before I did so. My past two days of troubleshooting lead me to two conclusions. First software that you release shouldn't be dependent on freeware and second you should test all of the different installations. I think both of my web servers are very normal and I really don't think the people at CC took time to QA their new product.

Any help at all would be appreciated.

thanks

You know what else is great? Ioncube doesn't even have a windows installation. Great job testing CC4 before it is released!!! I wouldn't be such a smartass if there wasn't a cost from going from a CC3 to CC4 license.