Would this setup work, running cubecart in a frame?

Guest Daan Muller

Guest Daan Muller

Hi,

I am starting up a new project for which I need a blog, forum and shop. I am playing around with a package that has all three but I dont feel 'at home' with it.

I have used cubecart and found it an enjoyable experience. Nice forum and blog software there are plenty. But this leaves me with 3 different packages. And I want the logo and main navigation to stay the same in all three.

Would the following set-up work:

A main page that consists of 2 horizontal frames.

In the top frame I would have my main logo and buttons to switch between shop, blog and forum.

In the bottom frame I would be running cubecart, or the forum or the blog without logo.

thanks, Daan

Guest degsey69

Hi,

I am starting up a new project for which I need a blog, forum and shop. I am playing around with a package that has all three but I dont feel 'at home' with it.

I have used cubecart and found it an enjoyable experience. Nice forum and blog software there are plenty. But this leaves me with 3 different packages. And I want the logo and main navigation to stay the same in all three.

Would the following set-up work:

A main page that consists of 2 horizontal frames.

In the top frame I would have my main logo and buttons to switch between shop, blog and forum.

In the bottom frame I would be running cubecart, or the forum or the blog without logo.

thanks, Daan

What you are decribing is a good idea and is easily achievable.

Degsey