Guest RenateH

Guest RenateH

I was having problems with 4.0.1 where products on the home page never would display a detail product page. I was told it was because mod_rewrite wasn't enabled. It is. I downloaded 4.0.2. It took 5 hours to download, unzip, and upload on my 'high speed' satellite connection. When I tried to select upgrade I got the message that I've already upgraded to version 4. I am so fed up with this. I have wasted so much time and money now. I don't know what to do. This is ridiculous. I can't believe I paid money for this. I need something that will be up and running in days, not months............ What is going on here?

Yes, I am very upset. I am not that easily frustrated but this attempted implementation has been torture!

Why are upgrades/bug fixes so huge? Why don't they just contain the affected files? The hours I have spent on this are ridiculous. And I'm sick of being sent back and forth to my host.

Why won't the home page switch over to the product page when I click on a product?????????????

Guest supernix

Trust me your getting a deal.

I have been testing cs-cart since my 14 day trial ended and also testing Viart. And all in all CC4 wins.

I was able to get a store up and running faster with them than with cs-cart. Viart while nice is complicated and harder to configure. And more money as well. CC4 is built in such a way that it makes it easier than the competitions carts and for a lot more reasonable price.

You think CC4 is hard then wrap your noodle around cs-cart for a day and see how that goes. Better yet go to them with a complaint and see how it gets handled if it even shows up on their forums.

At least Ali and others will respond even if it aint the response your hoping for.

Guest xceejayx

It took 5 hours to download, unzip, and upload on my 'high speed' satellite connection.

ermmmm... maybe you should get a new internet service provider... the whole process took me around 25 minutes :unsure: