Want to change 'Free Shipping'

Guest fourposterbedman

Guest fourposterbedman

Hi,

I started playing around with the delivery option yesterday. As yet there cannot be a set delivery charge for the products on the website, so I wanted to make 'Free Shipping' option 'Delivery Charge To Be Confirmed'.

I have changed the wording in the languages folder, however it still comes up with (0.00) after it, and also on the print order form. I wanted to either remove the brackets, or enter TBC, but I guess as it isn't numerical it can't allow it- if I put TBC in place of 0.00, I just comes up with 0.00 still.

If I remove the 0.00 and don't put anything in I can get '()' at the moment- but even then it changes back to 0.00 on the order form.

Can I change this?? And how?

Thanks so much

Guest fourposterbedman

I have removed the () thanks to a previous post I stumbled across today...I would like to be able to change the shipping charge after they have ordered (Well confirm the shipping charge)- can I only do this through altering the order via the database, or is there some code or a mod that will allow that alteration?

Basically I want them to go through the order process knowing that they will be emailed a delivery charge afterwards. Once a charge has been calculated I then wanted to go back into the order and add this on to the total- and email them a revised invoice.

I have done this by going into the database, but I just wondered if there was another way via the admin panel? :)