Upgrading C3 to C4 skin

Guest degsey69

Guest degsey69

I wondered if there was a kind soul out there who would highlight the changes in he skins from C3 to C4.

at there

I know there is differences between the diffrent types but I am sure that a lot of people with CC3 would upgrade to CC4 if they could take their excisting skin with them.

Anybody like to share.

Degsey

Guest degsey69

EvilHomer has recently documented some changes over at cubecartforums.org.

Carl has done a conversion of the killer skin and there is no actual documentation that I can find to list the areas of change.

Can you post the link of this documentation?

Degsey

Guest degsey69

Thanks stevie

Thats saved me a lot of time, I started documenting the changes but I did not have enough time to research it in thr short term,

Cheers

Degsey

Hi

I did convert the killer skin to V4 for everyone and then decided to upgrade the legend skin to V4 for you all to.

While I did it I documented the changes and released them as well, so you can do your own skin.

The instructions are based on the legend skin, but if you read them carefully you should be able to convert any skin over to V4 :)

The 2 skins and tutorial can all be found at www.cubecartforums.org and are free to download.