Changing Image Of .boxtitleleft, .boxtitleright

Guest mads

Hey you guys, I'm new to CubeCart, but it seems like a great script!

Anyways.. The problem/question is that I want to change how the left and right boxes look like (the image).

I tried editing it a bit in the layout.css file, but it didn't go as smooth as I had hoped for.

I am using the Legend template by the way.

The way I would like the boxes to look like:

testmenusg9.png

That's unfortunately not how the boxes looked like when I tried..

They came to look more like this.. lol.. :

howtheyshouldntpg4.png

lawl.. That really looks awfull.. So my question is basically, how can I make the white box, over the image I wanted to show, transparent?

Sincerely yours

Mads :(

lol.

You realy need to split the pic you want into 3:

Top curved bg for boxtitleleft.

Thin horizontal line to create boxcontentleft background that allows for dynamic content.

Bottom curved bg, this would be a new class for the bottom curve.

You need to adopt this practice because if your box is longer than your pic youll run into trouble as it will start to wrap and create another box underneath & if its smaller you wont get the botom curve as it will cut it off.

Ok so now I put a background image on boxcontentleft and right.. Looks like this now:

lookswrongdudeft2.png

As you can see, I think that it shrinks the boxTitleLeft (and right) background image both vertical and horizontal..

I need to know, how I can change the size of these boxes! Or div's or w/e they are..

Thanks

Mads :(

Now it all looks better.. Just added the padding, that was all that was necessary.. My next question is how can I add bottom of the box? (looks like the top curved one, just flipped vertically.

Oh and I'd also like to know how I can center the text in .boxTitleLeft, .boxTitleRight.

EDIT: lawl.. I wasn't thinking when I wrote the "how can I center the text" thing.. I forgot that it's just text-align: center..