Assign Option & Value To Product

Guest victoria16

Guest victoria16

I have just been adding a few products to my store which i have not done for a while, any way i now have quite alot of products in ther which when it comes to product options its getting a bit confusing for me namely the "Assign option & value to product" as i now have 77 pages of them. does anyone know how to add options to a product in a quick way as when i create a product and asign options to it its a long and tedious job and takes an age doing one at a time. I sell lingerie so you can imagine that products have many sizes eg a bra will have a size range from say a 32 a,b,c,d cup right through to 44 c,d,dd,e etc not to mention colour options.

Guest victoria16

I did have a look at the quick assign but for some reason there are only a limited amount of products available in the drop down boxes and are of no use.

Guest victoria16

I have had a lok at Estelle and found the mod and its just what i am looking for so i will contact her as she offers an instalation service. Thanks for the advice.