Changing The Cart

Guest comptime

Guest comptime

Hey guys, I have a couple of questions in one.

Intro: I am using The Killer Skin with Estelle's Redirect to Basket mod (great mod btw). Site name is www.brambysales.com/store

Problem: Nothing to do with the mod, my issue is that in the Shopping Cart, the tabs are listed "Empty Cart, Previous Page, Home Page" All I need is a way to make the Home Page tab and the Empty Cart tab swap places.

Problem 2: The little red X for removing items from the basket, I need a way to either change that to Remove Item from Cart, or add that below each X. Regardless I just need to make it smack dab obvious that clicking that will remove said item from the cart.

Problem 3: I need a way to swap the Quantity, with Product.

And finally, Problem 4: On my Home Page, I need the section that says Popular Products to be replaced with a similar box that I can edit and stick a picture/link to one of my other catalogs.

Any help you guys can offer will be greatly appreciated.

Guest degsey69

Ok

The first three I can help you with

You should be able to rearrange the tabs by editing cartNavi.inc.php

The small red x is a gif in styleImages folder and you could make a small image as a gif to say click me to empty cart.

Also to swap things around in the check out page you can edit \skins\Killer\styleTemplates\content\cart.tpl

Degsey

Guest comptime

Thanks for your help. I just had a problem with two of your three solutions.

1. I couldn't find anything refering to links in /includes/boxes/cartNavi.inc.php

2. I don't get how I can swap things around in the cart.tpl

I did get the image and as soon as I get into Illustrator I am designing a new image for that.

Anyways, thanks for your help, anymore suggestion you can provide me with are greatly appreciated

btw was it you who signed up that bogus account on my site. I won't be mad I just need to know if I need to delete it or not.

Guest comptime

Also one more thing:

How would I set it so that everything on that page will fit without having to scroll over and without cutting everything off. I need this to fit on a page that is 1024x768 regular screen not widescreen

Thanks again.