Template Issue: Parse: Blockname [body] Does Not Exist

Guest stevefink

Guest stevefink

I'm having difficulty getting my personal template working with CubeCart. I created a skins folder, and inside of styleTemplates/global/index.tpl I put in all of my XHTML which is currently the XHTML for the entire landing page, but I'll have to change it for my global template after. However, I'm currently receiving the following issue:

# parse: blockname [body] does not exist

I do indeed have <body></body> tags. I'm not sure if it's referring to XTemplates {BODY} but I do not see that anywhere either.

Does anyone know folks who will convert an existing template that I have ready to go for CubeCart? cause I'm running out of time and just prefer someone else to do it so I can get on with actually running a store instead of spending months getting a template customized.

The templates to customize will be http://gregs.phpgeek.org and http://gregs.phpgeek.org/subpage.html.

Thanks.

• 2 years later...

Guest bikec

Problem is in the large and small letters. for example when you copy cartNavi.tpl to server with FTP program, file is converted into cartnavi.tpl and this is problem. You need to fix files and forder names on server!!!

Problem is in the large and small letters. for example when you copy cartNavi.tpl to server with FTP program, file is converted into cartnavi.tpl and this is problem. You need to fix files and forder names on server!!!
That post is two and a half years old!