Drowning! They Said This Was Easy

Guest expert witness

Guest expert witness

I almost think I am in above my head. I downloaded this because it was said to be user friendly, but I am thinking I must be really stupid :cry: cause I can't get this thing going and it is getting very frustrating. I use x10hosting, installed from cpanel>Fantastico, everything looks good, checked sub domain and all, I transfered the files used and ftp from Mozilla, that went well. The example store comes up: http://shopping.1girlzambition.x10hosting.com/ OK, so I'm thinking I'm good. I go to look for the admin page so I can view the error message to delete the install file and I can't get the admin page. I've never seen it and have not idea how to get to it (from this point) I have read the instructions, followed the protocol but nothing. :mellow:<_< I'm thinking there has got to be a simpler way. What in the world am I doing wrong. can someone help in (plain English) If I sound like I am whining :huh: is because I am but willing to learn. Please help before I go nuts :w00t:

How stupid do I feel. I upgraded as per the instructions and now I can see the admin page....duh... tbc (to be continued)

:o boy do I feel dumb! O, well :rolly: