Major Lightbox Problems

Guest hackwood

Guest hackwood

I'm getting duplicate thumbnails in the image gallery when using lightbox, and today in the admin panel when I "add" an image to a product it's not showing as added - ie. there's no "remove" showing, and the thumbnail image is showing as a broken link in the shop. I'm now unable to remove the image(s) from this product.

Anybody have any suggestions please, this is getting very frustrating.

Guest hackwood

UPDATE

I've managed to find the problem with the "remove" link not showing after adding an image to a product, seems that having a + in the image filename was causing the problem.

Haven't sorted the duplicate images yet, so I have installed Estelle's javascript mod for extra images and that's working well.

• 11 months later...

CCv4.2.3

Ive had this bug as well

removing alternate images via Manage Images link is NOT updating the img_idx table in the database when clicking the remove link

and not removing the images associated with the product

Ive had to manually go into phpmyadmin and remove the rows with the old images by hand

seems this really is a bug... a fix would be nice...

UPDATE

I've managed to find the problem with the "remove" link not showing after adding an image to a product, seems that having a + in the image filename was causing the problem.

Haven't sorted the duplicate images yet, so I have installed Estelle's javascript mod for extra images and that's working well.