Doesn't Work

Guest Ad Resources

Guest Ad Resources

I just uploaded and installed Cubecart 3.0.17 without any problem. But, I can't add anything to the basket or register as a new customer. I have not made any changes to the original files and am using the skins that are packaged with the app. I've only made a few adjustments in the admin access area..nothing major though.

url is http://poster-resources.com/cart

The only change I can see, is that your "add to basket" link is slightly different.

You've got double apostrophes ' ' whereas you should have single '

What changes did you make?

I'd suggest swapping for a different skin (in cc admin), and seeing if the problem remains.

Jason

Guest Ad Resources

I just uploaded and installed Cubecart 3.0.17 without any problem. But, I can't add anything to the basket or register as a new customer. I have not made any changes to the original files and am using the skins that are packaged with the app. I've only made a few adjustments in the admin access area..nothing major though.

Just contact info, sales tax...nothing else. The other two skins do the same...nothing.

Guest Tobythedog

Hi,

You have:

<input name="quan" type="text" value="1" size="2" class="textbox" style="text-align:center;" />

<a href="java script:submitDoc(''addtobasket'');" class="txtButton">Add to Basket</a>

Should be:

<input name="quan" type="text" value="1" size="2" class="textbox" style="text-align:center;" />

<a href="java script:submitDoc('addtobasket');" class="txtButton">Add to Basket</a>

Check your yourtheme /styleTemplates/content/viewProd.tpl