Help W/ Mysql Error On Cart.php

Guest mattdpeterson

Guest mattdpeterson

Hi guys.. looking for some direction. I'm working on a buddies siite who's old host is shutting down and we needed to move his site. We did a CPanel to CPanel host migration and after some hiccups with some file permissions and SSL I think we're getting very close.

Whenever someone tries to add / view / edit the cart we get the following error.

MySQL Error Occured

1054: Unknown column 'mid.value_id' in 'on clause'

QUERY = SELECT DISTINCT bot.assign_id, value_name FROM CubeCart_options_mid AS mid, CubeCart_options_bot AS bot INNER JOIN CubeCart_options_bot ON mid.value_id = bot.value_id AND bot.product = '36' ORDER BY assign_id ASC

Anyone have any idea what the fix might be?

Guest Brivtech

Seems one of the tables didn't carry across properly. Check the old and new database to see what you have missed.

By the way, what version of CubeCart is this? Perhaps I'm giving you wrong support because I'm thinking you're somehow using Version 4, yet I have doubts.

Guest mattdpeterson

Seems one of the tables didn't carry across properly. Check the old and new database to see what you have missed.

By the way, what version of CubeCart is this? Perhaps I'm giving you wrong support because I'm thinking you're somehow using Version 4, yet I have doubts.

Thanks Brivtech, I'm using 3.0.8.. I'll check the db tables

Guest mattdpeterson

AH! My suspiscions were right. Topic moved from Version 4 to Version 3 section.

Wait... where do I find the solution to this? PLEASE HELP :)

Hey guys, apologies for not getting back. I'd re-imported the database and everything seemed groovy for a time. It's back again and doing some looking it seems like there might be some syntax issues with the "from" statements.

I know it's not cubecart, but php is php and mysql is mysql right?

Found this. oscmax error

Sorry for posting something about a competing cart. We're running version 3.0.8. Would that be it? How difficult is an upgrade? Would the most recent version of 3.X fix this?

Running MySQL 5.0.27 and PHP 5.2.2