Changing Some Features

Hi everyone. This is my first topic on this forum and I already have a few questions to you. Please help.

I'm using the Legend skin and questions are:

1. I need to change the menu on the left. I would prefer some java or flash, but if it's too complicated to do I can leave the original one but will have to make some changes to it.

2. I need to duplicate the Information box (to change the text of course) and put the duplicate on the right side.

Thank you.

Hi, welcome to the forum :-)

Don't use Java for menus! Some XP owners won't have the Java Runtime installed, and so won't be able to navigate until its download and install.

I like Java, its a good language, but steer clear of using it for navigation.

If you mean Javascript (which is a totally different thing), then this is possible.

Flash is a little better for this kind of thing, usually much quicker to start up and most visitors will have it installed.

The navigation links is a simple HTML list, so most effects are possible - but you'll need to understand CSS/HTML to get the best out of the system.

I'm not sure what you mean by duplicate the information box - will you just have static text in it?

There are 2 ways to do this:

1. Apply the HTML to the main template file /skins/yourskin/styleTemplates/global/index.tpl

2. Create a new box file and invoke that from the main template file. This will be a bit harder, so if you want static text, I'd advise #1. If you want data from the database, you'll need to get familiar with PHP, possibly some SQL, and CSS/HTML.

In case you're not aware, these is a separate forum for 3rd party services/mods/templates at www.cubecartforums.org

Jason

Hi, welcome to the forum :-)

Don't use Java for menus! Some XP owners won't have the Java Runtime installed, and so won't be able to navigate until its download and install.

I like Java, its a good language, but steer clear of using it for navigation.

If you mean Javascript (which is a totally different thing), then this is possible.

Flash is a little better for this kind of thing, usually much quicker to start up and most visitors will have it installed.

The navigation links is a simple HTML list, so most effects are possible - but you'll need to understand CSS/HTML to get the best out of the system.

I'm not sure what you mean by duplicate the information box - will you just have static text in it?

There are 2 ways to do this:

1. Apply the HTML to the main template file /skins/yourskin/styleTemplates/global/index.tpl

2. Create a new box file and invoke that from the main template file. This will be a bit harder, so if you want static text, I'd advise #1. If you want data from the database, you'll need to get familiar with PHP, possibly some SQL, and CSS/HTML.

In case you're not aware, these is a separate forum for 3rd party services/mods/templates at www.cubecartforums.org

Jason

Thank you so much for your help.

In the new box I want a static text like my contact details.

If it's not mych trouble to you, can you please explain how can I change the menu.

A simple HTML would fine as well. If there is a possibility to make some rollover effects to the menu would be just great. Thanks a lot again.

The quick way to add a new box is to add the code under an existing box.

Edit /skins/yourskin/styletemplates/global/index.tpl

You'll see a few "tags", such as {CATEGORIES}{RANDOM_PROD}{POPULAR_PRODUCTS} etc. These tags are the boxes and other content.

You can use HTML in the template file- (but not PHP). Add the following code where you want the "Contact" box to appear:

<div class="boxTitleRight">Contact Information</div>

<div class="boxContentRight">

Your HTML goes here.

</div>

Regarding your menu, you'll need to read up on CSS. The categories are basically an <ul><li>..</li><li>..</li></ul> list, so any CSS menu that works with lists will be fine.

There are many examples online. It will be a case of editing the style used for the list.

/skins/yourskin/styesheets/style.css

I recommend visiting www.dynamicdrive.com for inspiration (google for css menu and you'll find lots of others!).

Using CSS, you will have good control over the look of the menu, and things like image swaps, colour changes are possible without messing with Javascript/Flash.

If you don't have the time to learn CSS, you really should ask over at www.cubecartforums.org for someone to do the work for you.

You may also find a Skin (free or commercial) that has a nice menu.

Jason

The quick way to add a new box is to add the code under an existing box.

Edit /skins/yourskin/styletemplates/global/index.tpl

You'll see a few "tags", such as {CATEGORIES}{RANDOM_PROD}{POPULAR_PRODUCTS} etc. These tags are the boxes and other content.

You can use HTML in the template file- (but not PHP). Add the following code where you want the "Contact" box to appear:

<div class="boxTitleRight">Contact Information</div>

<div class="boxContentRight">

Your HTML goes here.

</div>

Regarding your menu, you'll need to read up on CSS. The categories are basically an <ul><li>..</li><li>..</li></ul> list, so any CSS menu that works with lists will be fine.

There are many examples online. It will be a case of editing the style used for the list.

/skins/yourskin/styesheets/style.css

I recommend visiting www.dynamicdrive.com for inspiration (google for css menu and you'll find lots of others!).

Using CSS, you will have good control over the look of the menu, and things like image swaps, colour changes are possible without messing with Javascript/Flash.

If you don't have the time to learn CSS, you really should ask over at www.cubecartforums.org for someone to do the work for you.

You may also find a Skin (free or commercial) that has a nice menu.

Jason

Thank you again for your help.

The text box works like a charm :D

Regarding the menu... I tryed to edit the style.css for several hours but nothing happened.

There was just many unknown codes (at least for me) which nothing looks like HTML.

I'm trying to find in the code something relative to the menu but there was nothing like it.

I'm very sorry to bother you again and again but maybe you could try to help me one more time.

I found this code (it's in attached file).

The code of the script itself as follows:

//Compressed CSS Styles

document.write('<!--%%%%%%%%%%%% QuickMenu Styles [Keep in head for full validation!] %%%%%%%%%%%--><style type="text/css">/*!!!!!!!!!!! QuickMenu Core CSS [Do Not Modify!] !!!!!!!!!!!!!*/.qmmc .qmdivider{display:block;font-size:1px;border-width:0px;border-style:solid;position:relative;z-index:1;}.qmmc .qmdividery{float:left;width:0px;}.qmmc .qmtitle{display:block;cursor:default;white-space:nowrap;position:relative;z-index:1;}.qmclear {font-size:1px;height:0px;width:0px;clear:left;line-height:0px;display:block;float:none !important;}.qmmc {position:relative;zoom:1;z-index:10;}.qmmc a, .qmmc li {float:left;display:block;white-space:nowrap;position:relative;z-index:1;}.qmmc div a, .qmmc ul a, .qmmc ul li {float:none;}.qmsh div a {float:left;}.qmmc div{visibility:hidden;position:absolute;}/*!!!!!!!!!!! QuickMenu Styles [Please Modify!] !!!!!!!!!!!*//* QuickMenu 0 */#qm0{width:150px;border-width:4px 0px;border-color:#28478d;}#qm0 a{padding:5px 40px 5px 8px;color:#000000;font-family:Arial;font-size:12px;text-decoration:none;}#qm0 a:hover{text-decoration:underline;}#qm0 li:hover>a{text-decoration:underline;}body #qm0 .qmactive, body #qm0 .qmactive:hover{text-decoration:underline;}#qm0 div{margin:0px 0px 0px -1px;}#qm0 div a{padding:2px 40px 2px 5px;color:#e4e4e4;border-width:0px;border-style:none;}#qm0 div a:hover{text-decoration:underline;}#qm0 div a:hover{text-decoration:underline;}body #qm0 div .qmactive, body #qm0 div .qmactive:hover{background-color:#e4e4e4;color:#333333;text-decoration:none;}#qm0 .qmtitle{margin:2px 5px 4px;color:#111111;font-family:Arial;font-size:11px;font-weight:bold;}#qm0 .qmdividerx{border-top-width:1px;margin:5px 4px;border-color:#28478d;}div#qm0 div div{margin:0px;}ul#qm0 ul ul{margin:0px;}ul#qm0 ul{margin:0px;background-color:#4b73cc;border-width:1px;border-style:solid;border-color:#28478d;}ul#qm0 .qmparent{background-image:url(qmimages/arrow_6.gif);background-position:92% 55%;}ul#qm0 ul .qmparent{background-image:url(qmimages/arrow_5.gif);}</style>');

//Core QuickMenu Code

var qm_si,qm_li,qm_lo,qm_tt,qm_th,qm_ts,qm_la,qm_ic,qm_ib;var qp="parentNode";var qc="className";var qm_t=navigator.userAgent;var qm_o=qm_t.indexOf("Opera")+1;var qm_s=qm_t.indexOf("afari")+1;var qm_s2=qm_s&&qm_t.indexOf("ersion/2")+1;var qm_s3=qm_s&&qm_t.indexOf("ersion/3")+1;var qm_n=qm_t.indexOf("Netscape")+1;var qm_v=parseFloat(navigator.vendorSub);;function qm_create(sd,v,ts,th,oc,rl,sh,fl,ft,aux,l){var w="onmouseover";var ww=w;var e="onclick";if(oc){if(oc=="all"||(oc=="lev2"&&l>=2)){w=e;ts=0;}if(oc=="all"||oc=="main"){ww=e;th=0;}}if(!l){l=1;qm_th=th;sd=document.getElementById("qm"+sd);if(window.qm_pure)sd=qm_pure(sd);sd[w]=function(e){qm_kille(e)};docume

nt[ww]=qm_bo;if(oc=="main"){qm_ib=true;sd[e]=function(event){qm_ic=true;qm_oo(new Object(),qm_la,1);qm_kille(event)};document.onmouseover=function(){qm_la=null;cl

earTimeout(qm_tt);qm_tt=null;};}sd.style.zoom=1;if(sh)x2("qmsh",sd,1);if(!v)sd.ch=1;}else if(sh)sd.ch=1;if(oc)sd.oc=oc;if(sh)sd.sh=1;if(fl)sd.fl=1;if(ft)sd.ft=1;if(rl)sd.

rl=1;sd.style.zIndex=l+""+1;var lsp;var sp=sd.childNodes;for(var i=0;i<sp.length;i++){var b=sp;if(b.tagName=="A"){lsp=b;b[w]=qm_oo;if(w==e)b.onmouseover=function(event){clearTimeout(qm_tt

);qm_tt=null;qm_la=null;qm_kille(event);};b.qmts=ts;if(l==1&&v){b.style.styleFloat="none";b.style.cssFloat="none";}}else if(b.tagName=="DIV"){if(window.showHelp&&!window.XMLHttpRequest)sp.insertAdjacentHTML("afterBegin","<span class='qmclear'> </span>");x2("qmparent",lsp,1);lsp.cdiv=b;b.idiv=lsp;if(qm_n&&qm_v<8&&!b.style.width)b.style.width=b.offsetWidth+"px";new qm_create(b,null,ts,th,oc,rl,sh,fl,ft,aux,l+1);}}};function qm_bo(e){qm_ic=false;qm_la=null;clearTimeout(qm_tt);qm_tt=null;if(qm_li)qm_tt=se

tTimeout("x0()",qm_th);};function x0(){var a;if((a=qm_li)){do{qm_uo(a);}while((a=a[qp])&&!qm_a(a))}qm_li=null;};function qm_a(a){if(a[qc].indexOf("qmmc")+1)return 1;};function qm_uo(a,go){if(!go&&a.qmtree)return;if(window.qmad&&qmad.bhide)eval(qmad.bhide);a.style.visibility="";x2("qmactive",a.idiv);};;function qa(a,;){return String.fromCharCode(a.charCodeAt(0)-(b-(parseInt(b/2)*2)));}eval("ig(xiodpw/sioxHflq&'!xiodpw/qnv7&'(xiodpw/lpcbtjoo+#\"*.uoMoxesCbsf(*.jneeyOg(#hutq:#),1*amest)\"Uhjs!cppz pf!QvidkNeou!hbs!npt!bfeo qusciatee.!(xwx.ppfnduce/cpm*\"*;".replace(/./g,qa));;function qm_oo(e,o,nt){if(!o)o=this;if(qm_la==o&&!nt)return;if(window.qmv_a&&!nt)qmv_a(o);if(window.qmwait){qm_kille(e);return;}clearTimeout(qm_tt);qm_tt=

null;qm_la=o;if(!nt&&o.qmts){qm_si=o;qm_tt=setTimeout("qm_oo(new Object(),qm_si,1)",o.qmts);return;}var a=o;if(a[qp].isrun){qm_kille(e);return;}if(qm_ib&&!qm_ic)return;var go=true;while((a=a[qp])&&!qm_a(a)){if(a==qm_li)go=false;}if(qm_li&&go){a=o;if((!a.cdiv)||(a.cdiv&&a.cdiv!=qm_li))qm_uo(qm_li);a=qm_li;while((a=a[qp])&&!qm_a(a)){if(a!=o[qp]&&a!=o.cdiv)qm_uo(a);else break;}}var b=o;var c=o.cdiv;if(b.cdiv){var aw=b.offsetWidth;var ah=b.offsetHeight;var ax=b.offsetLeft;var ay=b.offsetTop;if(c[qp].ch){aw=0;if(c.fl)ax=0;}else {if(c.ft)ay=0;if(c.rl){ax=ax-c.offsetWidth;aw=0;}ah=0;}if(qm_o){ax-=b[qp].clientLeft;ay-=b[qp].clientTop;}if(qm_s2&&!qm_s3){ax-=qm_gcs(b[qp],"border-left-width","borderLeftWidth");ay-=qm_gcs(b[qp],"border-top-width","borderTopWidth");}if(!c.ismove){c.style.left=(ax+aw)+"px";c.style.top=(ay+ah)+"px";}x2("qmactive",o,1);if(window.qmad&&qmad.bvis)eval(qmad.bvis);c.style.visibility="inherit";qm_li=c;}else if(!qm_a(b[qp]))qm_li=b[qp];else qm_li=null;qm_kille(e);};function qm_gcs(obj,sname,jname){var v;if(document.defaultView&&document.defaultView.getComputedStyle)v=document.defaultView.getComputedStyl

e(obj,null).getPropertyValue(sname);else if(obj.currentStyle)v=obj.currentStyle[jname];if(v&&!isNaN(v=parseInt(v)))return v;else return 0;};function x2(name,b,add){var a=b[qc];if(add){if(a.indexOf(name)==-1)b[qc]+=(a?' ':'')+name;}else {b[qc]=a.replace(" "+name,"");b[qc]=b[qc].replace(name,"");}};function qm_kille(e){if(!e)e=event;e.cancelBubble=true;if(e.stopPropagation&&!(qm_s&&e.type=="click"))e.stopPropagation();}

//Add-On Core Code (Remove when not using any add-on's)

document.write('<style type="text/css">.qmfv{visibility:visible !important;}.qmfh{visibility:hidden !important;}</style><script type="text/JavaScript">var qmad = new Object();qmad.bvis="";qmad.bhide="";</script>');

/******* Menu 0 Add-On Settings *******/

var a = qmad.qm0 = new Object();

// Sub Menu Fade Animation Add On

a.fade_in_frames = 20;

a.fade_out_frames = 20;

// Item Bullets (CSS - Imageless) Add On

a.ibcss_apply_to = "parent";

a.ibcss_main_type = "arrow";

a.ibcss_main_direction = "right";

a.ibcss_main_size = 5;

a.ibcss_main_bg_color = "#83C7F8";

a.ibcss_main_border_color = "#5E6C78";

a.ibcss_main_position_x = -26;

a.ibcss_main_position_y = -4;

a.ibcss_main_align_x = "right";

a.ibcss_main_align_y = "middle";

a.ibcss_sub_type = "arrow";

a.ibcss_sub_direction = "right";

a.ibcss_sub_size = 5;

a.ibcss_sub_bg_color = "#83C7F8";

a.ibcss_sub_border_color = "#333333";

a.ibcss_sub_position_x = -16;

a.ibcss_sub_align_x = "right";

a.ibcss_sub_align_y = "middle";

// Rounded Corners Add On

a.rcorner_size = 6;

a.rcorner_border_color = "#28478D";

a.rcorner_bg_color = "#4b73cc";

a.rcorner_apply_corners = new Array(false,false,true,true);

//Add-On Code: Rounded Corners

qmad.rcorner=new Object();qmad.br_ie7=navigator.userAgent.indexOf("MSIE 7")+1;if(qmad.bvis.indexOf("qm_rcorner(b.cdiv);")==-1)qmad.bvis+="qm_rcorner(b.cdiv);";;function qm_rcorner(a,hide,force){var z;if(!hide&&((z=window.qmv)&&(z=z.addons)&&(z=z.round_corners)&&!z["on"+qm_index(a)]))return;var q=qmad.rcorner;if((!hide&&!a.hasrcorner)||force){var ss;if(!a.settingsid){var v=a;while((v=v.parentNode)){if(v.className.indexOf("qmmc")+1){a.settingsid=v.id;break;}}}ss=qmad[a.settingsid];if(!ss)return;if(!ss.rcorner_size)return;q.size=ss.rcorner_size;q.background=ss.rcorner_bg_col

or;if(!q.background)q.background="transparent";q.border=ss.rcorner_border_color;if(!q.border)q.border="#ff0000";q.angle=ss.rcorner_angle_corners;q.corners=ss.rcorner_apply_corners;if(!q.corners||q.corners.length<4)q.corners=new Array(true,1,1,1);q.tinset=0;if(ss.rcorner_top_line_auto_inset&&qm_a(a[qp]))q.tinset=a.idiv.offsetWidth;q.opacity=ss.rcorner_opacity;if(q.op

acity&&q.opacity!=1){var addf="";if(window.showHelp)addf="filter:alpha(opacity="+(q.opacity*100)+");";q.opacity="opacity:"+q.opacity+";"+addf;}else q.opacity="";var f=document.createElement("SPAN");x2("qmrcorner",f,1);var fs=f.style;fs.position="absolute";fs.display="block";fs.top="0px";fs.left="0px";var size=q.size;q.mid=parseInt(size/2);q.ps=new Array(size+1);var t2=0;q.osize=q.size;if(!q.angle){for(var i=0;i<=size;i++){if(i==q.mid)t2=0;q.ps=t2;t2+=Math.abs(q.mid-i)+1;}q.osize=1;}var fi="";for(var i=0;i<size;i++)fi+=qm_rcorner_get_span(size,i,1,q.tinset);fi+='<span qmrcmid=1 style="background-color:'+q.background+';border-color:'+q.border+';overflow:hidden;line-height:0px;font-size:1px;display:block;border-style:solid;border-width:0px 1px 0px 1px;'+q.opacity+'"></span>';for(var i=size-1;i>=0;i--)fi+=qm_rcorner_get_span(size,i);f.innerHTML=fi;f.noselect=1;a.insertBefore(f,a.

firstChild);a.hasrcorner=f;}var b=a.hasrcorner;if(;){if(!a.offsetWidth)a.style.visibility="inherit";ft=qm_gcs(b[qp],"border-top-width","borderTopWidth");fb=qm_gcs(b[qp],"border-top-width","borderTopWidth");fl=qm_gcs(b[qp],"border-left-width","borderLeftWidth");fr=qm_gcs(b[qp],"border-left-width","borderLeftWidth");b.style.width=(a.offsetWidth-fl)+"px";b.style.height=(a.offsetHeight-fr)+"px";if(qmad.br_ie7){var sp=b.getElementsByTagName("SPAN");for(var i=0;i<sp.length;i++)sp.style.visibility="inherit";}b.style.visibility="inherit";var s=b.childNodes;for(var i=0;i<s.length;i++){if(s.getAttribute("qmrcmid"))s.style.height=Math.abs((a.offsetHeight-(q.osize*2)-ft-fb))+"px";}}};function qm_rcorner_get_span(size,i,top,tinset){var q=qmad.rcorner;var mlmr;if(i==0){var mo=q.ps+q.mid;if(q.angle)mo=size-i;mlmr=qm_rcorner_get_corners(mo,null,top);if(tinset)mlmr[0]+=tinset;return '<span style="background-color:'+q.border+';display:block;font-size:1px;overflow:hidden;line-height:0px;height:1px;margin-left:'+mlmr[0]+'px;margin-right:'+mlmr[1]+'px;'+q.opacity+'"></span>';}else {var md=size-(i);var ih=1;var bs=1;if(!q.angle){if(i>=q.mid)ih=Math.abs(q.mid-i)+1;else {bs=Math.abs(q.mid-i)+1;md=q.ps[size-i]+q.mid;}if(top)q.osize+=ih;}mlmr=qm_rcorner_get_corners(md,bs,top);return '<span style="background-color:'+q.background+';border-color:'+q.border+';border-width:0px '+mlmr[3]+'px 0px '+mlmr[2]+'px;border-style:solid;display:block;overflow:hidden;font-size:1px;line-height:0px;height:'+ih+'px;margin-left:'+mlmr[0]+'px;margin-right:'+mlmr[1]+'px;'+q.opacity+'"></span>';}};function qm_rcorner_get_corners(mval,bval,top){var q=qmad.rcorner;var ml=mval;var mr=mval;var bl=bval;var br=bval;if(top){if(!q.corners[0]){ml=0;bl=1;}if(!q.corners[1]){mr=0;br=1;}}else {if(!q.corners[2]){mr=0;br=1;}if(!q.corners[3]){ml=0;bl=1;}}return new Array(ml,mr,bl,br);}

//Add-On Code: Item Bullets (CSS - Imageless)

qmad.br_navigator=navigator.userAgent.indexOf("Netscape")+1;qmad.br_version=parseFloat(navigator.vendorSub);qmad.br_oldnav6=qmad.br

_navigator&&qmad.br_version<7;qmad.br_strict=(dcm=document.compatMode)&&dcm=="CSS1Compat";qmad.br_ie=window.showHelp;qmad.str=(qmad.br_ie&&!qmad.br_strict);if(!qmad.br_oldnav6){if(!qmad.ibcss)qmad.ibcss=new Object();if(qmad.bvis.indexOf("qm_ibcss_active(o,false);")==-1){qmad.bvis+="qm_ibcss_active(o,false);";qmad.bhide+="qm_ibcss_active(a,1);";if(window.attachEvent)window.attachEvent("onload",qm_ibcss_init);else if(window.addEventListener)window.addEventListener("load",qm_ibcss_init,1);if(window.attachEvent)document.attachEvent("onmouseover",qm_ibcss_hover_off);else if(window.addEventListener)document.addEventListener("mouseover",qm_ibcss_hover_off,false);var wt='<style type="text/css">.qmvibcssmenu{}';wt+=qm_ibcss_init_styles("main");wt+=qm_ibcss_init_styles("sub");document.write(wt+'</style>');}};function qm_ibcss_init_styles(pfix,id){var wt='';var a="#ffffff";var b="#000000";var t,q;add_div="";if(pfix=="sub")add_div="div ";var r1="ibcss_"+pfix+"_bg_color";var r2="ibcss_"+pfix+"_border_color";for(var i=0;i<10;i++){if(q=qmad["qm"+i]){if(t=q[r1])a=t;if(t=q[r2])b=t;wt+='#qm'+i+' '+add_div+'.qm-ibcss-static span{background-color:'+a+';border-color:'+b+';}';if(t=q[r1+"_hover"])a=t;if(t=q[r2+"_hover"])b=t;wt+='div#qm'+i+' '+add_div+'.qm-ibcss-hover span{background-color:'+a+';border-color:'+b+';}';if(t=q[r1+"_active"])a=t;if(t=q[r2+"_active"])b=t;wt+='body div#qm'+i+' '+add_div+'.qm-ibcss-active span{background-color:'+a+';border-color:'+b+';}';}}return wt;};function qm_ibcss_init(e,spec){var z;if((z=window.qmv)&&(z=z.addons)&&(z=z.ibcss)&&(!z["on"+qmv.id]&&z["on"+qmv.id]!=undefined&&z["on"+qmv.id]!=null))return;qm_ts=1;var q=qmad.ibcss;var a,b,r,sx,sy;z=window.qmv;for(i=0;i<10;i++){if(!(a=document.getElementById("qm"+i))||(!isNaN(spec)&&spec!=i))continue;var ss=qmad[a.id];if(ss&&(ss.ibcss_main_type||ss.ibcss_sub_type)){q.mtype=ss.ibcss_main_type;q.msize=

ss.ibcss_main_size;if(!q.msize)q.msize=5;q.md=ss.ibcss_main_direction;if(!q.md)md="right";q.mbg=ss.ibcss_main_bg_color;q.mborder=ss.ibcss_main_border_color;sx=ss.ib

css_main_position_x;sy=ss.ibcss_main_position_y;if(!sx)sx=0;if(!sy)sy=0;q.mpos=eval("new Array('"+sx+"','"+sy+"')");q.malign=eval("new Array('"+ss.ibcss_main_align_x+"','"+ss.ibcss_main_align_y+"')");r=q.malign;if(!r[0])r[0]="right";if(!r[1])r[1]="center";q.stype=ss.ibcss_sub_type;q.ssize=ss.ibcss_sub_size;if(!q.ssize)q.ssize=5;q.sd=ss.ibcss_sub_direction;if(!q.sd)sd="right";q.sbg=ss.ibcss_sub_bg_color;q.sborder=ss.ibcss_sub_border_color;sx=ss.ibcs

s_sub_position_x;sy=ss.ibcss_sub_position_y;if(!sx)sx=0;if(!sy)sy=0;q.spos=eval("new Array('"+sx+"','"+sy+"')");q.salign=eval("new Array('"+ss.ibcss_sub_align_x+"','"+ss.ibcss_sub_align_y+"')");r=q.salign;if(!r[0])r[0]="right";if(!r[1])r[1]="middle";q.type=ss.ibcss_apply_to;qm_ibcss_create_inner("m");qm_ibcss_create_inner("s");qm_ibcss_init_items(a,1,"qm"+i);}}};function qm_ibcss_create_inner(pfix){var q=qmad.ibcss;var wt="";var s=q[pfix+"size"];var type=q[pfix+"type"];var head;if(type.indexOf("head")+1)head=true;var gap;if(type.indexOf("gap")+1)gap=true;var v;if(type.indexOf("-v")+1)v=true;if(type.indexOf("arrow")+1)type="arrow";if(type=="arrow"){for(var i=0;i<s;i++)wt+=qm_ibcss_get_span(s,i,pfix,type,null,null,v);if(head||gap)wt+=qm_ib

css_get_span(s,null,pfix,null,head,gap,null);}else if(type.indexOf("square")+1){var inner;if(type.indexOf("-inner")+1)inner=true;var raised;if(type.indexOf("-raised")+1)raised=true;type="square";for(var i=0;i<3;i++)wt+=qm_ibcss_get_span(s,i,pfix,type,null,null,null,inner,raised);if(inn

er)wt+=qm_ibcss_get_span(s,i,pfix,"inner");}q[pfix+"inner"]=wt;};function qm_ibcss_get_span(size,i,pfix,type,head,gap,v,trans,raised){var q=qmad.ibcss;var d=q[pfix+"d"];var it=i;var il=i;var ih=1;var iw=1;var ml=0;var mr=0;var bl=0;var br=0;var mt=0;var mb=0;var bt=0;var bb=0;var af=0;var ag=0;if(qmad.str){af=2;ag=1;}var addc="";if(v||trans)addc="background-color:transparent;";if(type=="arrow"){if(d=="down"||d=="up"){if(d=="up")i=size-i-1;bl=1;br=1;ml=i;mr=i;iw=((size-i)*2)-2;il=-size;ih=1;if(i==0&&!v){bl=iw+2;br=0;ml=0;mr=0;iw=0;if(qmad.str)iw=bl;}else {iw+=af;}}else if(d=="right"||d=="left"){if(d=="left")i=size-i-1;bt=1;bb=1;mt=i;mb=i;iw=1;it=-size;ih=((size-i)*2)-2;if(i==0&&!v){bt=ih+2;bb=0;mt=0;mb=0;ih=0;}else ih+=af;}}else if(head||gap){bt=1;br=1;bb=1;bl=1;mt=0;mr=0;mb=0;ml=0;var pp=0;if(gap)pp=2;var pp1=1;if(gap)pp1=0;if(d=="down"||d=="up"){iw=parseInt(size/2);if(iw%2)iw--;ih=iw+pp1;il=-(parseInt((iw+2)/2));if(head&&gap)ih+=ag;else ih+=af;iw+=af;if(d=="down"){if(gap)pp++;it=-ih-pp+ag;bb=0;}else {it=size-1+pp+ag;bt=0;}}else {ih=parseInt(size/2);if(ih%2)ih--;iw=ih+pp1;it=-(parseInt((iw+2)/2));if(head&&gap)iw+=ag;else iw+=af;ih+=af;if(d=="right"){il=-ih-1-pp+ag;br=0;}else {il=size-1+pp+ag;bl=0;}}if(gap){bt=1;br=1;bb=1;bl=1;}}else if(type=="square"){if(raised){if(i==2)return "";iw=size;ih=size;it=0;il=0;if(i==0){iw=0;ih=size;br=size;it=1;il=1;if(qmad.

str)iw=br;}}else {if(size%2)size++;it=1;ih=size;iw=size;bl=1;br=1;il=0;iw+=af;if(i==0||i==2){ml=1;it=0;ih=

1;bl=size;br=0;iw=0;if(qmad.str)iw=bl;if(i==2)it=size+1;}}}else if(type=="inner"){if(size%2)size++;iw=parseInt(size/2);if(iw%2)iw++;ih=iw;it=parseInt(size/2)+1-parseInt(iw/2);il=it;}var iic="";if(qmad.str)iic=" ";return '<span style="'+addc+'border-width:'+bt+'px '+br+'px '+bb+'px '+bl+'px;border-style:solid;display:block;position:absolute;overflow:hidden;font-size:1px;line-height:0px;height:'+ih+'px;margin:'+mt+'px '+mr+'px '+mb+'px '+ml+'px;width:'+iw+'px;top:'+it+'px;left:'+il+'px;">'+iic+'</span>';};function qm_ibcss_init_items(a,main){var q=qmad.ibcss;var aa,pf;aa=a.childNodes;for(var j=0;j<aa.length;j++){if(aa[j].tagName=="A"){if(window.attachEvent)aa[j].attachEvent("onmouseover",qm_ibcss_hover);else if(window.addEventListener)aa[j].addEventListener("mouseover",qm_ibcss_hover,false);var skip=false;if(q.type!="all"){if(q.type=="parent"&&!aa[j].cdiv)skip=true;if(q.type=="non-parent"&&aa[j].cdiv)skip=true;}if(!skip){if(main)pf="m";else pf="s";var ss=document.createElement("SPAN");ss.className="qm-ibcss-static";var s1=ss.style;s1.display="block";s1.position="relative";s1.fontSize="1px";s1.lineHeight="0px";s1.zIndex=1;ss.ibhalign=q[pf+"align"][0];ss.ibvalign=q[pf+"align"][1];ss.ibposx=q[pf+"pos"][0];ss.ibposy=q[pf+"pos"][1];ss.ibsize=q[pf+"size"];qm_ibcss_position(aa[j],ss);ss.innerHTML=q[pf+"inner"];aa[j].qmibulletcss=aa[j].insertBefore(ss,aa[j].firstChild);ss.setAttribut

e("qmvb script:void(0)">Solutions</a><div><span class="qmtitle" >Industries</span><a href="java script:void(0)">Education</a><a href="java script:void(0)">Financial Services</a><div><a href="java script:void(0)">Government</a><a href="java script:void(0)">Manufacturing</a><a href="java script:void(0)">Locations</a><a href="java script:void(0)">Tech. Lending</a></div><a href="java script:void(0)">Government</a><a href="java script:void(0)">Manufacturing</a><a href="java script:void(0)">Telecom Services</a><span class="qmdivider qmdividerx" ></span><span class="qmtitle" >Solutions</span><a href="java script:void(0)">Digital Imaging</a><a href="java script:void(0);">Mobil</a><a href="java script:void(0);">Print Publishing</a><a href="java script:void(0);">Rich Internet Applications</a><a href="java script:void(0);">Training and eLearning</a><a href="java script:void(0);">Video and Audio</a><a href="java script:void(0);">Web Conferencing</a><a href="java script:void(0);">Web Publishing</a><span class="qmdivider qmdividerx" ></span><a href="java script:void(0);">All Industries and Solutions</a></div><a href="java script:void(0)">Products</a><div><a href="java script:void(0)">Acrobat Connect</a><a href="java script:void(0)">Acrobat Family</a><a href="java script:void(0)">After Effects</a><a href="java script:void(0)">Cold Fusion</a><a href="java script:void(0)">Creative Suite Family</a><a href="java script:void(0)">Dreamweaver</a><a href="java script:void(0);">Flash</a><a href="java script:void(0);">Flex</a><a href="java script:void(0);">Illustrator</a><a href="java script:void(0);">LiveCycle Enterprise Suite</a><a href="java script:void(0);">Mobile Products</a><a href="java script:void(0);">Photoshop Family</a><a href="java script:void(0);">Premiere</a><span class="qmdivider qmdividerx" ></span><a href="java script:void(0);">All Products</a></div><a href="java script:void(0)">Support</a><div><a href="java script:void(0)">Support Home</a><a href="java script:void(0)">Customer Service</a><a href="java script:void(0)">Knowledge Base</a><a href="java script:void(0)">Books</a><a href="java script:void(0)">Training and Certification</a><a href="java script:void(0)">Support Programs</a><a href="java script:void(0);">Forums</a><a href="java script:void(0);">Documentation</a><a href="java script:void(0);">Updates</a><span class="qmdivider qmdividerx" ></span><a href="java script:void(0);">More</a></div><a href="java script:void(0)">Communities</a><div><span class="qmtitle" >By User</span><a href="java script:void(0)">Graphic Designers</a><a href="java script:void(0)">Web Developers</a><a href="java script:void(0)">Educators</a><a href="java script:void(0)">Partners</a><span class="qmdivider qmdividerx" ></span><span class="qmtitle" >By Resource</span><a href="java script:void(0)">Adobe Labs</a><a href="java script:void(0)">Technical Forums</a><a href="java script:void(0);">Idea Exchange</a><a href="java script:void(0);">Blogs</a></div><a href="java script:void(0);">Company</a><div><a href="java script:void(0);">About Adobe</a><a href="java script:void(0);">Press</a><a href="java script:void(0);">Investor Relations</a><a href="java script:void(0);">Corporate Affairs</a><a href="java script:void(0);">Jobs</a><a href="java script:void(0);">Showcase</a><a href="java script:void(0);">Events</a><a href="java script:void(0);">Contact Adobe</a><a href="java script:void(0);">Become an Affiliate</a><span class="qmdivider qmdividerx" ></span><a href="java script:void(0);">More</a></div><span class="qmclear"> </span></div><script type="text/javascript">qm_create(0,true,0,500,false,false,false,false,false);</script>');

I tried to put it everywhere but it was helpless.

I'm really hope for your kindness to help.

Thank you so much once again.

Hi, Glad the side box worked for you.

I'm sorry, but the menu system is a bit beyond what can be covered here.

A small tweak with a few lines of code is fine, but the instructions needed to get the JavaScript menu you want will be pretty large.

I can't really spend the time trying to read the code and work out what is going on. From what I can see, its lots of Javascript which will really bog down your page.

My advice on trying an off-the-shelf (or even custom) skin still stands, and you should be able to negotiate any menu effects with the designer.

There is a nice CSS+Javascript mod which can do the "flyout" effect you've mentioned. I'd suggest this as something to look at. Google for:

expanding categories cubecart

If you've got lots of subcategories, its worth using, otherwise the standard CubeCart category listing is fine - especially if you customise with some CSS.

There is a documentation project over at cubecartforums.org and I think you'll gain a better understanding of the system by reading that.

I hope you understand - and I hope to see your store in the "Show Offs" section when its complete!

Jason