Shipping By Weight

Guest Dan Davies

Guest Dan Davies

Hi there.

I am new to this and trying to get to grips with eveything. The easiest thing for me to do first is explain how my shipping works. I have a site that delivers wine, spirits and all sorts of booze and will be charging delivery by weight. My shipping rules are that the minimum order is 12 bottles (weighing 12 Kg on average) and the shipping for one case of 12 is 6.95. i then charge 30p for every kg after that. in the configure section I have done this so far and got it to work but was wondering if there was an easier way of doing it.

12:6.95, 13:7.25, 14:7.55 (i hope this is clear, first 12 kilos 6.95 and every kilo after that adds 30p)

do i have to do that 15:7.85, 16:8.15, 17:8.45 and so on. As there is no maximum order some companys could order 1000 bottles, its going to take me ages to add this. PLease tell me there is an easier way of doing it.

Hope this makes sense.

Thanks

Dan

www.thesommelierselection.com

Hi Dan,

there is an "all in one" shipping module that may work for you.

google "all in one shipping module cubecart"

If this won't fit, ask over at cubecartforums.org - if there isn't anything that will fit, you may be able to find someone to code a module for you.

Hope this helps,

Jason