Overlapping In Firefox

Guest Sean Lu

Guest Sean Lu

im using the caterra bright skin.

and increased the thumb size on homepage under latest products.

but the second row overlaps the text of the first row. ive searched help on here and seems the solution is to change the LPBox in layout. and non_IE

but only changed in IE, it still overlaps in Firefox. its really annoying me now lol

Guest Sean Lu

i have adjusted the exact same thing to file "non_IE.css" it still has zero affect in Firefox, still overlaps, infact, anything i do in that file will not change a thing in firefox.

I have a similar problem where I'm using the same layout www.alluringfashions.com and in IE it (the docs down the bottom) shows nice and clean and in firefox it's very messy!

I haven't changed/modified anything... except for showing lots of latest products done via the admin panel.

Will the above code fix that for me too?

ETA: where is that file located?

Guest Sean Lu

i have adjusted the exact same thing to file "non_IE.css" it still has zero affect in Firefox, still overlaps, infact, anything i do in that file will not change a thing in firefox.

You need to adjust

.LPBox {

float: left;

text-align: center;

width: 115px;

height: 145px;

margin: 5px 5px 20px 5px;

padding:0;

}

in layout.css

that only fix the problem in IE. it does not fix the problem in firefox, not even after changin the non_IE.css file