Help Please! Site Documents Won't Work

Guest littlebl

Guest littlebl

I'm getting very frustrated with the site documents. They used to work but now they won't. In admin under site documents, they are all there, but when you click on a link on a site, it just reloads the same page. Can anyone please give me any advice. Sorry if it's something really obvious. But I can't work it out.

Oh, the site link is www.littleblackvintagedress.com/shop

Guest littlebl

What is your template code for sitedocuments?

Well, apologies if I seem really dim, I'm trying my best! Is this what you mean

<!-- BEGIN: site_docs -->

<div class="siteDocs">

<!-- BEGIN: a -->

<a href="{DATA.doc_url}" class="txtSiteDocs" {DATA.doc_url_target}>{DATA.doc_name}</a>

<!-- BEGIN: sep --><span class="txtSiteDocs">|</span><!-- END: sep -->

<!-- END: a -->

</div>

<!-- END: site_docs -->

• 2 weeks later...

HI

Can someone please help with this I have a similar problem and it is doing my head in, I have spent all day trying to fix this, after successfully completing the installation everything was working fine until I added a product to test the system now none of the links work the image doesn’t appear and all the document links now return a 404 error.

The only links that work are the ones that point to the cart i.e. view cart, the search function works and the register and login links all work fine. I can only assume that the categories are not being set up properly. Any help would be most grateful.

Kind Regards

Mark

HI

Can someone please help with this I have a similar problem and it is doing my head in, I have spent all day trying to fix this, after successfully completing the installation everything was working fine until I added a product to test the system now none of the links work the image doesn’t appear and all the document links now return a 404 error.

The only links that work are the ones that point to the cart i.e. view cart, the search function works and the register and login links all work fine. I can only assume that the categories are not being set up properly. Any help would be most grateful.

Kind Regards

Mark

How stupid am I, would you believe I simply forgot to click on the INSTALL htaccess button during the setup, if you are looking for it just scroll down on the general setting section in your admin setup to the Search Engine Optimization section and you will see it there. I missed it and that’s why the page links did not work.

A BIG THANK YOU TO Alistair from the support team :D