Shipping Setup 101

Guest mek113

In the shipping module page, should I only configure one option? For example, if I configure by price, would I need to leave all of the others disabled? Do I need to configure UPS in addition (if that's my preferred shipping option)?

Just a simple question that a User's manual should answer...oh, right Cube Cart doesn't have one!!

mek113

If you want to offer Shipping by price, and UPS, you can leave both enabled. Obviously, your customer will chose the cheapest, so you could be out of pocket.

You'll find a documentation project over at cubecartforums.org which will be of help.

This should cover most "manual" type questions. CubeCart *should* have a userguide, but it would never cover everyones needs in exactly the same way CC will not be a perfect fit for all stores with out some tweaking.

Jason

• 2 months later...
Guest timebandet

you rote In the shipping module page, should I only configure one option? For example, if I configure by price, would I need to leave all of the others disabled? Do I need to configure UPS in addition (if that's my preferred shipping option)?

Just a simple question that a User's manual should answer...oh, right Cube Cart doesn't have one!!

mek113

my reply yes i agreeeeeee cc neds a User's manual IV tride to Call Them all i got wos a ringa ringa ringa ringa

No anser :yeahhh::yeahhh::whistle:

________________________________________________________________________________

_________

» Contact Us Ya Rite ??????

Office Address: (Meetings/Visits by appointment only)

Devellion Limited

5 Bridge Street,

Bishop's Stortford,

Hertfordshire. CM23 2JU

UNITED KINGDOM

Office Hours:

Sales/Support ticket helpdesk available 9:00am - 9:00pm Monday to Friday BST

Sales/Billing telephone available 9:00am - 5:30pm Monday to Friday BST

Email:

Sales Department

Telephone: (for Sales & Billing enquiries only)

Inside the UK: 0870 803 2187

Outside the UK: +44 1279 461 724

IMPORTANT, PLEASE READ: The telephone number provided is not for technical support issues, and cannot be connected to a technical support agent. If you have a technical support issue please submit a ticket to our support helpdesk, which is available to customers only.