Interesting Problem. Reports Required!

Guest hennaboy

Guest hennaboy

Ok here is an interesting problem.

Just moved to a new server (very nice AMDx2, 4GB, 2x300GB raid) for my store

Got it setup and its running fine and taking orders.

However im getting a few people say that when they click on login, register or checkout they get an IE page cannot be displayed.

I dont get this and other users that are purchasing before or after them without any changes to the CC store.

So people as many of you give it a go. All you have to do is go to

http://www.henna-boy.co.uk

Click on SHOP and then choose login or register or choose something to purchase and then click on basket.

I would like to see how many get transferred to the SSL without a problem and how many get this IE page cannot be displayed.

I am aware of a problem occasionally in FireFox. Sometimes the SSL works no problem other times it has an encryption error. Godaddy the SSL providers state that this is due to the website having secure and non secure links and images.

Thanks to all that try and report back in advance.

Guest hennaboy

It would seem like my dns has decide to swap between IP's as and when it wants too.

The entire website should be on its own dedicated IP but its now showing on the shared IP in which case SSL will not work.

Ive now turned SSL off until I get the gremlins out of the dns.

Thanks for trying!