Cubecart Selling An Item

Guest luketheluke

Guest luketheluke

Hi I have my cubecart site up now im using the free version 3, and Ive just tested it out by trying to buy an item through paypal using my mums account, when im on my page it says the total is £2, 20 then when it gets through to paypal its gone up to £4, 16 and it doesnt say why, does cubecart take a % or is this somthing else? also when it goes through to paypal it doesnt say the items name just a code for it, which doesnt look very professional because no one will be sure of what they are buying once they get through to the paypal page is there a way to change this?

also one more question! when im putting in the price of an item I have to put it in in dollers even though ive got my site set to pounds sterling, then it changes it to pounds so i have to put it into a currency converter but still cant get it to the egsact price that i want so is there a way i can change that so i can put it in in pounds?

thankyou!