Creating A Bulk Discount In Cubecart

Guest GuistarPicks

Guest GuistarPicks

Hello,

My team member and I have installed CubeCart v.3.0.17 for a client and have skinned and stocked the store for the most part. Our client offers customized, artist-unique guitar picks and jewelry. They have their price points set up so that, if a person purchases a "Combo" of a guitar pick pack and a piece of jewelry, they get a discount.

We have been unable to figure out how to do such a pedestrian task in CubeCart. A simple discount feature cannot be located. Are we missing something? Is there a way we can do this? We would appreciate any assistance anyone can provide on this topic.

In the interest of being thorough to get a more specific response, I am providing the following scenario:

1. A customer comes to the store to buy a Pick Pack (regular price $9.95)

2. After reading up on the "Combo" discount, they decide to buy a piece of jewelry as well (regular price $17.95)

3. The discount they want applied in this scenario is $3, so the customer's total calculated at checkout would be $24.90 instead of $27.90.

4. The discounts need to be dynamic as well, meaning that some Pick Packs are more expensive, and some jewelry is more expensive. The customer can get discounts of $3, $5, and $6 depending on the overall price of the combo they make.

Please get back to me with any and all relevant information and assistance. Greatly appreciated!!