Won't Allow Multiple Shipping Options

Guest 4thegrapes

Guest 4thegrapes

I have 3 shipping options set up at http://www.toriimorwinery.com/Store/, Fedex Ground, Fedex 2-Day Air and Fedex Overnight. The customer is able to select the shipping option they want in the cart, but when the cart updates it keeps going back to the default (or 1st) shipping method of Fedex Ground. I wish I could say it was the mod, but this problem happens whenever there are more then one shipping option no matter what the mod, option, cubecart 3 installation or client website (this problem has happened with various client shopping carts, but I've been able to talk them into keeping it to one option -- but not this client) -- so I'm thinking there is something funky in the coding.

Has anyone else experienced this and/or know of a fix? (I'm Desperate!!!!)

Guest 4thegrapes

Hi! Nope, just the basic one, and despite hunting through the forums I couldn't find anything on this -- and you are the only one to have responded to this post so it doesn't seem like a hot topic.

Guest tcd-ri

Hi I had this same issue and posted about it on the 24th (a few days before your post), my post was added to another persons post who had mentioned the problem almost 7 months prior and nobody had responded to that post either.

Anyway... for me the solution was just to take a clean copy of the "cart.tpl" file from a default install template and replace mine in my custom template (in the styleTemplates/Content/ folder). I hope that helps!