CubeCart license key issues

Guest ElectricStudio.co.uk

Guest ElectricStudio.co.uk

Hi

We develop CubeCart based websites and now have a version with a whole bundle of extras. As we have spent a lot of time tweaking this version of CubeCart 3.1.17, we would like to re-use it. So here's the dilema, when i copied the latest built we did (www.tshirts4u.co.uk) on to a new domain (www.techboost.co.uk) I wasn't able to enter a new license key for CubeCart, the "powered by cubecart" is gone, but I really wan't to be honest ( :angry: i know, very sad...) and enter the proper, new licenese key.

I tried removing the old license key using editconf.php, then adding the new license key the same way, but this isn't picked up by CubeCart (when i login to my cubecart.com account and view my license key's). If I remove the license key completely, the box to enter the license key still wont show up in the admin control panel.

There was no problem updateing all the license keys for the various modules I have installed.

Any suggestions?

Thank you for any help, Patrik