Move CC3 from root/store to root

Z2Dave

I have just completed CC3 + mods after many hours work but when I come to go 'live' I realized that I cannot address www.mydomain.com/store/index.php without going via an auto diversion in an index.html file in root. (At the moment my ISP has not allowed an index.php call but is installing it) So I have copied all the 'store' dir to root and tried to access admin and can't. Obviously there are now file location problems. I have my phpMyadmin still installed in root/phpMyadmin. Can anyone help please.

BTW I still have a copy of 'store' dir in it's original location.

I have just completed CC3 + mods after many hours work but when I come to go 'live' I realized that I cannot address www.mydomain.com/store/index.php without going via an auto diversion in an index.html file in root. (At the moment my ISP has not allowed an index.php call but is installing it) So I have copied all the 'store' dir to root and tried to access admin and can't. Obviously there are now file location problems. I have my phpMyadmin still installed in root/phpMyadmin. Can anyone help please.

Sorted thanks to other threads that didn't show up in search. Panic over.