Help! How to remove?

Guest QiQimi

Guest QiQimi

Hi I paid someone to upload cubecart and now I need help to remove the wording "Design By". How do I do so. I'm really dumb at it and I really need a step by step guidance.

www.mybzmom.com

Help!!

It depends on what you paid for. If it was just a standard Cubecart upload it is a bit unfair of them to put a designed by link on your site but if they have made any alterations to your site then you need to speak to them about the removal. They should have realy informed you of their copywrite policy but clarification would be needed before anyone can realy help you remove the text.

Let us know the specifics of what they actualy did for the money ?

Guest hardnut33

there are far better free skins that you could upload yourself than the one you are using... goto the .org link in burgensteen signature and look under free cc3 skins...

you'll find a lot of the hard work has been done and its just a matter of making small changes to get it how you want it....

you'll find simple instructions on how to upload any skin on this site and the .org website too.