setting up ups?

Guest staybeautiful

Guest staybeautiful

hey there...

so i'm trying to set up ups to be the only shipper in cubecart. i configured it, but when i go to check out, no shipping shows up.

in the cart...

1) basket step -> shipping shows n/a

2) address step -> shipping shows n/a

3) i hit continue after the address step, and i get a massive error page that starts with:

Warning: fopen() [function.fopen]: URL file-access is disabled in the server configuration in /usr/www/users/kmedia/store/modules/shipping/UPS/ups.php on line 175

any help is greatly appreciated, this is the first time i've tried to use ups for a store.

thanks,

-sb

Guest venom79

hey there...

so i'm trying to set up ups to be the only shipper in cubecart. i configured it, but when i go to check out, no shipping shows up.

in the cart...

1) basket step -> shipping shows n/a

2) address step -> shipping shows n/a

3) i hit continue after the address step, and i get a massive error page that starts with:

Warning: fopen() [function.fopen]: URL file-access is disabled in the server configuration in /usr/www/users/kmedia/store/modules/shipping/UPS/ups.php on line 175

any help is greatly appreciated, this is the first time i've tried to use ups for a store.

thanks,

-sb

The error means your host has disabled the fopen wrappers in php.ini, you either need to modify CC to use CURL or ask your host to change the

allow_url_fopen = off

to

allow_url_fopen = on

some hosts even allow you to run your own compiled php settings but its best to ask them...