Upgrade v3 to v4 error

Guest kalsgifts

Guest kalsgifts

Hello, just recently upgraded from version 3.0.17 to version 4 and everything went fine by following the instructions. Upgrade was successful. Deleted the setup folder as instructed changed permissions of the 2 folders as instructed, then got 2 errors.

1st error when trying to access the admin page which is the HTTP 404 Not Found page

2nd error on the hopepage which says this:

Warning: main(classes/db.inc.php) [function.main]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/kalta3/public_html/shopkalsgifts/index.php on line 50

Warning: main() [function.include]: Failed opening 'classes/db.inc.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/kalta3/public_html/shopkalsgifts/index.php on line 50

Fatal error: Cannot instantiate non-existent class: db in /home/kalta3/public_html/shopkalsgifts/index.php on line 51

I am upgrading from host LunarPages and the CC3 version was loaded using the Fantastico page in the control panel of the webserver.

After searching through the v4 download files I do not see any directory classes/db.inc.php so I dont believe it is part of the version 4 or not. Im thinking that since my v3 was through Fantastico that maybe something from the Fantastico file is trying to read this file which is no longer there due to the upgrade.

My second guess is that it is trying to read the old db and I need to adjust the config for the new db. I also noticed that in my server files the index.php still shown it as being v3.0.17 but I know I transfered it before the upgrade.

Please help

Thanks

Also, here is the link to the page with the errors www.shopkalsgifts.com

Guest kalsgifts

ok thanks for that confirmation. I was thinking that was what I needed to do, but seeing how this is going to be a site involving making money I didnt want to mess something up.

the errors I had are gone and now I get this one.

Fatal error: Unable to read 4379 bytes in /home/kalta3/public_html/shopkalsgifts/index_enc_zend.php on line 0

althought I have seen this on the forums in other topics, I will refer to them and try to fix this one

again thanks for the response.