Avoid "..." in viewCat

Guest kweb

Hallo,

can anybody tell me if it is possible to avoid cubecart to put

"..."

as product-description-preview if you have not entered a product-desicription?

Best regards

Im not sure why you wouldnt have a product description

a good product photo and a descriptive product details will go a long ways to converting "window shoppers" into customers

shopping online isnt like shopping at wal-mart where you can pick the item up turn it around read the back lable touch it feel its weight etc

all an online shopper has is your product photo and a detailed description or as e-harmony puts a "picture and a paragraph"

the viewCat wants to put something in there and the elipsis ... is all there is because your dont have a description

Id strongly suggest you get good product descriptions for each and every one of your products and do yourself and your customers a favor

Kinetic

Hallo,

"..."

Best regards

Guest paulabakerparkin

Im not sure why you wouldnt have a product description

a good product photo and a descriptive product details will go a long ways to converting "window shoppers" into customers

shopping online isnt like shopping at wal-mart where you can pick the item up turn it around read the back lable touch it feel its weight etc

all an online shopper has is your product photo and a detailed description or as e-harmony puts a "picture and a paragraph"

the viewCat wants to put something in there and the elipsis ... is all there is because your dont have a description

Id strongly suggest you get good product descriptions for each and every one of your products and do yourself and your customers a favor

Kinetic

Hallo,

"..."

Best regards

Are you looking to completely remove the display of product descriptions, or just the '...'

Hello, thanks for the answers...i just saw that someone replyed to it today.

I think i found out why the ... appears. Well im using a 3rd party mod for product tabs. I dont want a description preview. my viewCat is looking like that now...

To The page

i have solved the issues now thanks anyway