Product description

Guest coreys36

Guest coreys36

Hi

New to Cube cart just installed version 4.2.2, just messing around finding my way, but when i add a new product i can not put in a description is this correct do i need a mod, it does say description but nothing there to type anything ?

Corey

Guest coreys36

Hi

New to Cube cart just installed version 4.2.2, just messing around finding my way, but when i add a new product i can not put in a description is this correct do i need a mod, it does say description but nothing there to type anything ?

Corey

Ok Guys sorted it

It does not work in firefox which i use all the time... just fired up IE and now i get the editor box come up to type in the description... looks like i will have to use IE with cube cart then oh well...

Corey

Are you on Mac or PC?

Which browser are you using?

Also do you have Javascript enabled in your browser??

You are best off using firefox to edit and add products. Although FCK editor works in IE and Safari too

it works best in Firefox.

You also need to have javascript enabled

Hope this helps

Kinetic

Hi

Corey

it should work fine in Firefox

make sure you have javascript enabled and java

IE will crap up your code when using FCK

Guest coreys36

Hi All

yes Jave is enabled just logged into admin again with firefox and the editior does not come up for product description, also noticed while in IE there should also be an editior on the admin page for the offline settings but again there is nothing there in firefox... i'm using Firefox 2.0.0.14 any other sugestions as i really hat IE and from what you guys are saying its not best to use it anyway...

i'm using vista not mac

Check all your settings in Firefox

Tools > Options

java and Javascript enabled?

Accept cookies from sites checked?

Do you have any 3rd party firefox add on that might inhibit an editor?

Hi All

yes Jave is enabled just logged into admin again with firefox and the editior does not come up for product description, also noticed while in IE there should also be an editior on the admin page for the offline settings but again there is nothing there in firefox... i'm using Firefox 2.0.0.14 any other sugestions as i really hat IE and from what you guys are saying its not best to use it anyway...

i'm using vista not mac

Guest coreys36

Check all your settings in Firefox

Tools > Options

java and Javascript enabled?

Accept cookies from sites checked?

Do you have any 3rd party firefox add on that might inhibit an editor?

Hi All

i'm using vista not mac

i only have google tool bar and stumble tool bar added no other add ons

Ok all fixed thanks for your help in this silly matter

i updated to firefox 3 and all seems well now....