Possible to sort latest products

Guest leewilson78

Guest leewilson78

Hi all,

I know it makes sense for the latest products to be arranged in the order they were added, i.e. latest at the top. However, I would like to rearrange them, other than deleting them all and adding again, is there anything I can do to arrange?

Thanks

Lee

Guest leewilson78

Hi kinetic,

Apologies for not being clear. Basically, I have two images that I would like to be pushed to the bottom of the list, the products image dimensions are a little different than the other products, so it would be a cleaner design with them below the others.

Hope that makes sense.

Thanks

Lee

it would be easier to resize those images or better yet make new thumbs for them the right size to fit in with the others

to do that make the thumbs in photo shop or any image editor you have crop them to the right aspect ratio of the other thumbs and save them with the current thumbs file name(s)

and upload via FTP to the images/uploads/thumbs folder

this would be easier than deleting your products and adding in these 2 first then re adding all the others

Hope this helps

Kinetic

Guest leewilson78

Hi,

The problem is that the site is a photo site, so some images are landscape and some are portrait.

I can obviously create empty space for either the landscape or portrait images to fit in with the others, but there will be a lot of empty space, and the detail will get quite small.

Thanks