Thank You Cube Cart

Guest Jim Guinn

Guest Jim Guinn

I just want to sincerely thank CubeCart for a fine product that I used for 13 months; however I recently switched over to Pinnacle Cart and iDev Affiliate Software because, at this point, they can better meet my needs.

I have no hesitation in recommending CubeCart to others who maybe are not at a stage where they can afford almost $700 for eCommerce and affiliate tracking software.

With all sincereity, I must say I left CubeCart because some of the features I now needed were not available...and, integrating an affiliate program was a nightmare.

Other than that, I loved CubeCart, and will miss some aspects of it.

I imagine this post might get slammed by some CubeCart diehards, but that is OK. I very much appreciated CubeCart and all it was able to do for me when I wasn't able to afford more sophisticated software. As I said, I have no problem recommending it.

Thanks for a happy 13 months.

Jim

Guest Brivtech

Each to their own. Everyone has different needs, and no one system can cater for all. While the praises to CubeCart are appreciated, it would be more helpful though if you could list some of said features that you need.