Sending order emails to all of us

Guest PLMaster

Guest PLMaster

How do I set it up so CC sends order emails to more than one email address? I couldn't find an option for that anywhere. Thanks

When I have a client that wants/needs order notification emails sent to multiple site admins or store owners I recommend they create a forwarder

like [email protected] (where "mydomain" is your actual domain name)

then from Cpanel start adding actual email addresses to forward any mail for [email protected] dont make the [email protected] an actual box it will just fill up and max out

[email protected] >> [email protected]

forwarders can have multiple emails to forward to this is the actual proper reason for using a forwarder

then set CubeCart Admin to use the [email protected] email address as the admin email

that way when an order comes thru ALL admins on the forwarding list will get a copy of the one email

if you use something other than Cpanel Im sure you can find a way to set up multple addresses to forward one fwd email address to multiple users

it would be nice however to be able to set CubeCart to use multiple emails right from CC Admin

not sure if you can use a comma to separate multiple addresses in the text field but the method I described above does work perfectly

Kinetic :)

How do I set it up so CC sends order emails to more than one email address? I couldn't find an option for that anywhere. Thanks