google base problem in

When we save google base from the admin panel and upload in the google base as a data feed. Its not processed and it is showing error. kindly suggest what to do?

When we save google base from the admin panel and upload in the google base as a data feed. Its not processed and it is showing error. kindly suggest what to do?

Prateek,

please list the error.

Jason

Guest degsey69

The googlebase download in all version 3 software does not work since May 1st when Google changed its format.

Replace the index.php with this one in admin/products/ and the problem will be fixed.

Degsey

index.php

Guest xomy

We made a basic script that generates the Google Products feed on the fly when requested by Google (you can now schedule Google to grab it daily).

It also supports Campaign integration in Google Analytics for conversion tracking.

I can only confirm compatability with Google Products / Base UK; however I don't think there is any difference for other countries.

Might need some mild editing for VAT settings.

Shoot me a PM if you'd like a copy.

Cheers,

Adam

• 6 months later...

The googlebase download in all version 3 software does not work since May 1st when Google changed its format.

Replace the index.php with this one in admin/products/ and the problem will be fixed.

Degsey

Thank you very much for that Degsey.

Much appreciated, I wondered why it wouldn't work!

• 1 month later...
Guest Premiere Replacement China

Degsey

Hi

Would it be possible for you to explain,how to do Googlebase.I used to be able to do it and now I see they have altered it.

My webdesigner doesn't know how.

I have 3 websites and it would be great1

I must add I am no techi and would be happy to fone you for instruction,

Hoping you can help me

Thanks

• 6 months later...
Guest Michel Weegerink

We made a basic script that generates the Google Products feed on the fly when requested by Google (you can now schedule Google to grab it daily).

It also supports Campaign integration in Google Analytics for conversion tracking.

I can only confirm compatability with Google Products / Base UK; however I don't think there is any difference for other countries.

Might need some mild editing for VAT settings.

Shoot me a PM if you'd like a copy.

Cheers,

Adam

Could you send me a copy at: mmcw at gmx.net

Greetings,

Michel