What are web hosting recomendations?

Hello!

Are there any recommendations for web hosting? Better US located.

I have account on HostV and have resources to host there cubecart. Need expert's suggestion how to check my current web hosting or maybe list of other companies as recommendations

Thanks

Hello!

Are there any recommendations for web hosting? Better US located.

I have account on HostV and have resources to host there cubecart. Need expert's suggestion how to check my current web hosting or maybe list of other companies as recommendations

Thanks

This is something that has been discussed before both here and more often over at CubeCartForums.org.

I would recommend going there and search for the topics where we talk about hosts. There are LOTS that are up to the job.

Depends how much money you want to spend, what support you require, etc.

Euan

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Vas-saV

HostV is VPS server provider and you might not need such huge. And always better to ask directly the company you are interested in. I think that it is the right way. HostV known for their VPS mostly and other question: do you need whole VPS?

Guest Brivtech

Links deleted. Please read forum rules regarding advertising third party products and services.

Please take this topic to cubecartforums.org, where third party matters can be actively discussed.