Setting up Shipping (2 prices for everything!)

Guest h2ku

Guest h2ku

Hi there folks,

Im currently setting up my cubecart 4.2 and Im wishing to set up Royal Mail shipping.

The customer only wants 2 shipping prices, one for UK shipping for any item (s) and another for worldwide shipping for any item (s).

Anyone got any advice on how to set this up?

Thanks

James

Guest Astroman

I would also like to know this, whether it's possible or not one way or the other?

The only way I can think of, that I haven't tried yet, is to run an SQL command to change the shipping costs for all the countries to say £5, then go and edit the UK one to say £3.

Guest Astroman

Apparently there is no easy way to do this at the moment, but I did make a suggestion via a support ticket and was told it might be added into future versions.

Anyway, I don't know if this will still be of use to you, but I wanted 3 zones for mine - UK, European Countries (with Royal Mail same rate) and Rest of World and made this text file and uploaded it here: http://www.dldatabase.com/downloads/shoppi...arts/index.html

It has the ISO codes separated out into my 3 zones, so you could, for your client, combine Europe and Rest of World and paste them into one zone box and have GB on its own for the UK box.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
Guest warrenblack

did anyone manage to find a solution to this?

i'm also looking for a way to set up 3 separate flat-rates for UK, EU, and Worldwide...

any advice or points in the right direction would be appreciated!

Guest estelle

Please look for the 'All In One Shipping Module', as unfortunately CubeCart doesn't currently support this shipping scenario. This shipping module is a commercial add-on, so if you have any questions about it please ask over at cubecartforums.org since it cannot be discussed in these forums.