Using custom HTML in Tell A Friend (or other emails)

Guest graphicd

Guest graphicd

Is there a way to add custom html in emails like Tell A Friend? I initially tried editing email.inc.php in language/en but it produced an error message in the admin panel (I added in a simple img tag as a test). When I tried to add in the same img tag within the admin panel, the code was treated as text and didn't render the image.

I've searched fairly exhaustively on this forum (and elsewhere on the web), and have yet to find an answer on how to accomplish this. Thanks for any insight!

Guest estelle

No, they are plain text emails. You'll need a third party add-on, however I don't think there are any existing mods that will allow you to customize the Tell A Friend email so you may need a custom mod. Ask over at cubecartforums.org.

Guest graphicd

No, they are plain text emails. You'll need a third party add-on, however I don't think there are any existing mods that will allow you to customize the Tell A Friend email so you may need a custom mod. Ask over at cubecartforums.org.

Thanks Estelle... that's what I feared. My quest continues!