Using Cube Cart skin for other apps

Guest Brandon!

Guest Brandon!

I want to use the same Cube Cart skin I have for my photo gallery (Gallery2). Its possible for me to create a static instance of the Cube Cart page and convert that in to a skin for Gallery2, but then I have to update the static skin any time I change my skin in Cube Cart (or add a new page or category). Is it possible to wrap a skin around another application? Has this been done? I am in a massive rush to get this project done so I would be willing to pay anyone that can do this for me or provide live support while I do it....

Please let me know either way.

Thanks,

Brandon

Guest Brivtech

Please make requests for third party services over at www.cubecartforums.org.

Use of the skin is licensed, and you'll see further information about the licensing conditions in the Terms and Conditions. Modifying CubeCart is actively promoted, but you will need to make sure that what you want to do is not considered as a derivative work, where you create something completely different from the code. If you have an existing CC store, and you want to add a gallery function using the same template, I would have considered this as okay.

CuebCart uses an X-Template system, so unless your application uses this, you'll have to use the generated output as the basis of a template, along with the CSS files for continuity.