Products going to 404 screen

Guest impressclothing

Guest impressclothing

I just finished purchasing v4 and I'm new to cubecart - so everything is up and running - cart works fine checking out until I delete their generic test products and try and add my own - and now I'm getting 404 errors when I click on the products... www.impressclothing.com to see it for yourself ... please help

• 3 weeks later...

Copy and paste the .htaccess text content from General Settings to the .htaccess file in the root of the site. This is likely the cause, old information in there from a previous v4 release.

I'm having similar difficulty, but without ever reaching a shopping cart. I've deleted the test item, and created my own first category with one product. Using the Classic or Caretta skins, I get 404 errors for my items and my category. Using Killer, the links do nothing. Using KitaBlue, I get 404 errors. Using Legend, the links are again inactive.

My site was just installed last night. There was a previous temporary installation of V3, but I did a clean install, using the same database.

Maybe I should delete the database? I see nothing in my .htaccess file that relates to CubeCart.