Cross in image - where do I change it to show the image?

I am converting a template at the moment and if you look here on my site there is a cross saying "shortcut to homepage", oviously it shouldnt be there! So what do I do to change it? I think it happened in the viewprod.tpl file - there was quite a lot of stuff to edit there to get my template compatible with v.4 from v.3. ----- EDITED - YOU WONT SEE THE CROSS NOW I HAVE RESTORED THE FILE AND WILL START AGAIN WITH THAT FILE! ------

Secondly if you click on write a review for that product and click how many stars you rate the product - noothing displays if you try it. ----SAME AGAIN but if anyone knows it would be nice if someone could tell. Are the stars suppose to display?

Also, can someone tell me how I can have for example. A T shirt I am selling where customers can choose from small medium and large at different prices? I need something like that.

Last thing, if anyone goes on my site, given above, and you spot any errors please tell me!

I appriciated anyones help if they could help me with any of the four things.

Thanks

I am converting a template at the moment and if you look here on my site there is a cross saying "shortcut to homepage", oviously it shouldnt be there! So what do I do to change it? I think it happened in the viewprod.tpl file - there was quite a lot of stuff to edit there to get my template compatible with v.4 from v.3. ----- EDITED - YOU WONT SEE THE CROSS NOW I HAVE RESTORED THE FILE AND WILL START AGAIN WITH THAT FILE! ------

Secondly if you click on write a review for that product and click how many stars you rate the product - noothing displays if you try it. ----SAME AGAIN but if anyone knows it would be nice if someone could tell. Are the stars suppose to display?

Also, can someone tell me how I can have for example. A T shirt I am selling where customers can choose from small medium and large at different prices? I need something like that.

Last thing, if anyone goes on my site, given above, and you spot any errors please tell me!

I appriciated anyones help if they could help me with any of the four things.

Thanks

just guessing, but do you think that 'shortcut to homepage' was for the breadcrumb? If the old version of the file was showing it might be easier for me to see what you were talking about.

Same with the rating too. I'm not too sure on that one as I'm not using it on my site, but I can't test it on yours without a product in there =)

For the t-shirts, what about setting up options for that? have your base price be 0, set up options for S, M, L with it adding $x depending on the size. If the options in the cart are not really working for you, they have some great mods at cubecartforums.org . I think that Estelle might even have one and her mods are VERY easy to follow.

I'm still quite a newbie with CC myself, but hope that brainstorming helped. lol