Transfering Cust. / order info to new install, db.

Guest midwest

Guest midwest

Hi guys,

I am building a new 3.0.18 store and would like to transfer my customer and order info from my old 3.0.15 store.

Just not sure which part or parts of the of the database files I need to export/import to the new db.

Is there a post on this somewhere ?

Thanks !!

midwest :wacko:

I believe that you would be able to simple copy the database tables to the new installation and be good.

Orders - CubeCart_order_inv and CubeCart_order_sum

Customers - CubeCart_customer

If you need to maintain download keys, then you'll need to copy over that table as well: CubeCart_Downloads

You MAY need to set the autoincrement value for the customer_id field in the customer table. If so, find out what the next value would be and run this SQL statement in your phpMyAdmin:

AlterTable CubeCart_customers Auto_increment = xxx

Again, if you're transferring download keys, you may need to update the autoincrement in that table as well.

Of course, if you've added a prefix to your tables, you'll need to add that bit to the SQL statements.

Guest midwest

I believe that you would be able to simple copy the database tables to the new installation and be good.

Orders - CubeCart_order_inv and CubeCart_order_sum

Customers - CubeCart_customer

If you need to maintain download keys, then you'll need to copy over that table as well: CubeCart_Downloads

You MAY need to set the autoincrement value for the customer_id field in the customer table. If so, find out what the next value would be and run this SQL statement in your phpMyAdmin:

AlterTable CubeCart_customers Auto_increment = xxx

Again, if you're transferring download keys, you may need to update the autoincrement in that table as well.

Of course, if you've added a prefix to your tables, you'll need to add that bit to the SQL statements.

Hi AlanT,

Thank you for the info. No downloadable products and no prefix's , so good there.

Is there a specific order I need to follow with the Cust. and Order File's, or should I follow as listed in your post ?

Thanks once again for your help !!

midwest :wacko: