where to ask presale questions

Guest jnet

• 2 weeks later...

Here, or submit a sales ticket directly.

I submited a sale ticket but no response yet so I ask here

My client needs a shopping mall and the followings should work

1. because of Currency rate fluctuation I need to be able to change the price of all products at once. we have a large no of products so we can not go and change the price one by one all the time

2. Want to know if it is possible to easily set the price of products in a way that Depending on the quantity of the order shoppers can get discount For example if some body orders 500 Dollars he get 2% discount but if he buys 1000 Dollars he gets 5% discount automatically

Guest Brivtech

1. you can change the price of all products within a category at once. You can either change the prices by a fixed amount or a percentage. You can also select multiple categories for price update if you like.

2. Discount by quantity / value does not exist at present within the standard CubeCart system. My suggestion would be to ask about this at cubecartforums.org, to see if a third party modification with this functionality already exists or not.