TheFind.com and CC3

Anyone know how Thefind.com pulls data from the stores? It seems like my stores where I the SEO mod running has difficulty listing my products at TheFind. Only a handfull of products are appearing for sensualelegance.com for example which is running SE compared to crossdressfashions.com which is pulling a lot more entries and not running the sEO mod.

Also a site that isnt' running SEO, cosplaycostumecloset.com is showing all items at $8 pricing (well all in the first 11 pages - found they are pulling correct prices after that which is even more confusing!) which is WRONG (and I already had 1 person accuse me of false advertising since my prices are different on the site - explained to her that we have no control over thefind but this is baffling since i have no idea where they got $8 prices for everything from.

So I wonder if anything will help thefind pull better? I haven't been able to find anything on their site about submitting feeds like google and liveproduct. Wondered if anyone else has figured it out?