templates and cube cart

Guest brandianndesigns

Guest brandianndesigns

i'm not a cube cart user - yet. i'm trying to decide between cube cart, oscommerce, or zen cart. i have a template i really like and would like to use: <link deleted> i have completely changed it to match the look of my new store, however, i like the basic layout of the template.

i've had one heck of a time trying to figure out how to integrate zencart with this template - please tell me cube cart is simpler! i like the look of the cube cart interface and want to use this software, however, i'm hesitant.

will i be able to use cube cart with this template? if yes, will it be fairly simple or long and drawn out?

thanks in advance from everyone here with experience!

Guest Brivtech

Hello,

Please read the forum rules with regard to advertising third party products and services. I needed to delete the link you posted.

CubeCart uses a set of Template (.tpl) files located within context in the skins folder, depending on which skin you want to use.

The files are easy to edit, and applying styling to them is relatively straightforward (depending on your knowledge of HTML and CSS).

Each .tpl files covers a particular page format, or element within. If you need assistence with customising skins, please have a look at cubecartforums.org, where a community of third party developers hang out. This forum is for support of the core software.